04

THE LACE LINGERIE CLINGS onto me like a second skin I want him to peel off of me. It prints itself onto me in intricate red floral patterns that set me ablaze even more than I am.

I need him. Isabella does not believe a word of it as she sits across from me. It does not matter what she believes to be true or not.

What matters is that I believe it and when I believe it — it comes to pass sooner or later.

“No man has ever kindled such desire in me Isabella.” I explain as I strap the red bottomed heels on.

I then stand up and fan the air around me in a more or less dramatic attempt to put across the point. “The feel of it all makes me sweat.”

Isabella stares at me as if I am mad. Perhaps I am mad but I am mad for him.

I want to tell her that out loud but I fear her mouth shall fall so open it reaches the floor.

She stares at me a second more before she responds — “Carina. This room is half the size of a needle for one. For another it has no windows so no. It is not the man or the feel of it all that makes you sweat. It is this room.”

“No. It is him.” I counter as I head over to the small mirror and put on more Chapstick.

I would hate for me to have chapped lips. There should be a law that bans chapped lips. “It has been him since time immemorial.”

“You have known this man for mere hours.”

“So?”

“So — he could be a murderer like Ricco.”

“I did not think of that but he would not murder me in a public space — would he now?”

“Ricco did it. He could do it.”

“He is not Ricco — Isabella. He could never be.”

“I know but I do not want the ‘Ricco incident’ to repeat itself. That and you cried for months when it ended with Ricco and I still think you are sad.

This ‘crush’ on Salvatore is just another one of your distractions from the serious issues at hand.”

“Not this time Isabella. Trust me for once?”

“Fine but are you sure you want to do this?” She tell me as she scans me from head to toe.

“Do I not look sure?” I raise a brow at her. “I want this Isabella. I have wanted this since forever and now that I have the chance I am not about to waste it.”

Isabella releases a breath. “Fine.”

I embrace her before the door slams open. “Ladies! We have no time for that! The investor waits for no one. He is furious as is. Now put on this mask and come with me.”

The sales personnel pulls me from Isabella before she places a red lace mask over my eyes. I do not even bid Isabella farewell.

There is no time as I am ushered down the hall in a hurried fashion.

I hear a voice echo down the hall. It comes in screams and startles me. It startles me even more when I realize the voice is Salvatore on the phone.

I do not hear the entire conversation. Just the last bit that comes out in a scream. “If you want things to end then so be it!”

The sales personnel and I stare at each other in front of the door — shocked at most. She breaks the silence when she takes a deep breath and tells me. “I do not know what you have in mind but it had better work.”

She does not let me explain as she opens the door and shoves me into the dim room.

I hear the door lock behind me and so does Salvatore as he looks up from his phone. I freeze. I came here without a plan and it shows but it seems to me that Salvatore has other plans.

He leans back into the chair and sprawls his arms on either side of the couch. Then he calls for me with the movement of his hands.

His face remains stoic as I strut towards him. He squares me up and sizes me down. He makes me shiver but even that cannot shake the desire that pools in and between me when he commands — “Strip for me.”

I do not even hesitate at that point as I unclasp the bra and step out of the panties. Is that what he even meant when he said strip? But what other definition is there for strip?

He licks his lips as he takes me in from head to toe. The effect of it prints itself over his pants in form of his hard dick and not a second later he instructs — “On Your knees.”

I do not bat a lash as I do what he commands and sink to the cold floor. He invites me in as his knees spread apart. I unbuckle his belt then pull his pants down before his dick stands up at attention coated in pre-cum.

I wrap a hand around his dick and stroke it. He seems to like it as he lets out a breathe and looks down at me. His lids hooded and his vision lit with a kind of passion.

It burns deep inside of me as he lets out his next words — “Open up and take me in like a Good Girl.”

“Yes.” I consent in a breath as I open up. He drives his dick down to the deepest depths of my throat. He hits and hits the back so hard that I tear up and gag.

He makes me look up at him as he slams his cock in me. I watch how he throws back his head and how his Adams apple bobs up and down as he swallows. It sets me ablaze. More so when he tells me — “I am about to cum.”

I suck on his dick even harder and in no time — I taste a thick salted liquid in my mouth. I swallow it before he pulls up his pants.

I stand to leave but he pulls me onto him in such a manner that we sit face to face as I straddle him.

I lean in for a kiss. For some reason I think he will pull back but he does the complete opposite when he pulls me closer.

When our lips separate — he places soft feather-touch bites and kisses all over me. It drives me wild. More so when he drives his hand in between me.

“Please.” I whisper as he caresses the skin around the area. I feel hot all over as he teases me so much so that I beg him. “Please make me cum.”

That is when his hand rubs circles up and down on me. I match his movements as I Grips his board shoulders and rock back and forth on his hand.

The sensual sensation of it all drives me to a point so up above me that I cannot take more of it.

I explode before the wetness pools at over his hand. He does not seem to mind more so as he pulls a plastic pack from his pocket.

It takes me a moment to realize what it is but when I do I hold onto his hand and scream — “Wait.”

“What is it?” He questions as he tries to exercise patience despite his hardened dick. I take a deep breath and look at him for a second.

Then I spill the beans. “I have never had sex before.”

That is when he reaches for the mask I have on and takes it off. When he sees me — he pushes me off of him before he stands up and towers over me.

When he looks down at me — I stand there like a child that knows that she is in a lot trouble. He backs me up on the wall before he forces me to look up at him.

His brows are furrowed above his vision which burns into me as he questions — “Who paid you to follow me?”

...

HI BABES! IF YOU MADE IT TO THE END OF THE CHAPTER — THANK YOU SO MUCH.

PLEASE VOTE — COMMENT & TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND ABOUT MY BOOK.