16

THE LIGHT HITS ME and so does the headache as I open my eyes to the black ceiling board above. I sit up and look around the room. Where am I?

I look down and see that I am dressed in a shirt. Where did the clothes I had on disappear to? What even happened?

The memories of last night are all blurred and the more I think of them - the more the headache worsens. All I remember is that Natalia invited me to the club. After that I am as blank as a plain paper.

Where is my phone? My phone. The memories come to me at the reminder of the phone.

All the photos and videos are as dead as mom now. How could he do that to me? But what did I expect? He is a murderer.

I should not even be here wrapped in his sheets. As I am about to throw the silk covers off of me - a box pops up from beside me.

On top of that box is a note with the words - "FORGIVE ME?"

I open the box to reveal a brand new phone. I press the side button before the phone comes to life.

On the wallpaper is a picture of mom and I. How did he get this? I check the gallery and discover that all the pictures and videos from the old phone are there.

Even the contacts and texts are there. It is almost as if all the information from the other phone has been replicated into this one.

How? That does not even matter. All that matters is that mom is still in here. I think back to the ROSARY Natalia handed me. I move off the bed and seek it out in the TOTE BAG.

Its beads still smell like I remember. Roses. Mom loved Roses. I place the ROSARY back were it was before I check the time.

It reads 06:50. That is ample time for me to prepare for the ballet audition at 8. I head into the bathroom and there I discover another present. This one is in form of a BIG BROWN SHOPPING BAG.

Inside of it are a pair of caramel-coloured tights & pointe shoes, a lilac wrap-around-skirt & leotards, a thick white, knitted, woollen cardigan, & leg warmers.

There are some hair accessories, too. Lilac scrunchies, and a bunch of black Bobbie pins.

When I check the tags I am shocked to see the prices of some of these items. More than a thousand euros for a pair of socks? How rich is this man? Does this make me a prostitute like Grandma said?

Should I even care? I push the thoughts to the back before I head to the sink. I make use of the mouthwash and toothpaste before I take a hot shower.

It lasts no more than 10 minutes but it works wonders as it unknots all the tense muscles and relieves me of the headache too.

It also helps fade the red marks Salvatore left all over me. The thoughts of it makes me crave him even when I should not.

I let out a breathe and wrap a towel around my body before I head out the shower.

Thereafter, I put some lotion on and the ballet clothes and shoes after that.

I then work to FIX MY CURLY HAIR. I part it in the middle before I wet either side of it and brush it down into a sleek bun.

Then I put on some chapstick and take a mirror selfie which I proceed to post on INSTAGRAM. I wonder if Candle is on INSTAGRAM. I look her up and discover that she is on it but her account is private.

I send her a follow request and then unsend it when I feel stupid about SENDING it in the first place.

When I head out of the bathroom - Salvatore is perched on the bed dressed in black as usual.

He looks up from his phone then looks me up and down. "You look even better than what that camera captured."

"How did-"

He shows me his phone. On the screen is a screenshot of the picture I posted and below that is a text written - FUCK YOU. I look at the name on top of the Chat and see that it is none other than Candle.

I smile. So she did see the follow request. Before Salvatore can even comprehend it - I take his phone from him and sit on his lap. I then snap a picture of us. He tries to grab his phone from me but I do not let him.

"Carina behave." He warns but I do not listen. I do the complete opposite as I send the picture of us to Candle and caption it as - FUCK YOU TOO.

Candle sees the photo and text before I even exit out of the chat. I smile and hand the phone back to its own.

As I am about to come off of his lap - he pulls me back down and whispers. "Bad Girl. When we come back - YOU ARE GOING TO GET A HARD SPANKING."

...

THANK YOU FOR READING!

PLEASE VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.