23

I RESPOND not in word but in deed the moment our luscious lips collide and our bodies come down onto the plush couch.

Salvatore then turns us over in such a manner that I am straddled on top of him. I rock back and forth on him so much so that I feel his dick hardened and erect between me.

I let out a soft moan at the sensation and so does he. I smile at that before I reach for the hem of his trousers. He stops me mid pull.

Then he separates our lips and makes it clear that - “We are not about to do it on the couch.”

“I know but we could do some other fun activities.” I respond as I sink to the carpeted tiles and I kneel between him. I then pull the remainder of his trousers and free his enormous cock.

It stands at attention before me as its protrusive veins run from its base to its hard red head coated with precum.

“Cazzo piccola. proprio così.” moans Salvatore in Italian as I lick his cock of its salt-seasoned essence.

I watch in triumph as he throws his head back on the couch when I take his hardened cock in and suck on it as if it were lollipop.

Then from nowhere an idea comes to mind and I pull back from him. In one swift motion he snaps his head back to me — taken aback — “What are—”

He cuts himself off when I slip and slide his rock-hard dick between the warmth of my boobs. I do it so fast that my skin in the centre turns hot and red while his dick grows harder and his moans vibrate louder in the air.

“Oh fanculo.” He moans in Italian when I shoves his cock back into my mouth.

He then grabs a handful of my hair, guiding my movement rougher and harder against his dick as he hits the back of my throat over and over.

He pulls my hair back, making me look up at him as he drives his enormous dick down my throat.

“You are going to swallow every last drop of me like the thirsty little cum slut I know you are.” He commands and with that command he cums and I swallow.

He smiles ever so slightly before he pulls me onto him and kisses me and whispers - “Good Girl. Now let me take care of you.”

He then whisks me into his arms and carries me to a room downstairs. It is dim except for the orange glimmers of a setting sun that seep through the clear curtains dancing with the wind.

This is it. This is how I lose it all to him. I would have never thought.

In fact I still do not think otherwise I would not be in this position with him after all he did.

Yet I cannot bring myself to care about any of it. At least not when he places me onto the cold satin sheets of his bed and strips me naked. I shiver not because of the air that caress my skin but because of the hungry look in his eyes.

It tells me he is going to devour - and not to mention - ravage every last bit of purity I have left to lose. Even more so when he takes off his own clothes and hovers over me.

I pull him between the V of my thighs and tightly lock my legs around him. He looks into my eyes and asks me - “What do you want?”

“I want you.” I whisper as I wrap his already rock hard dick into my hands and rub it against my wet clit. “I want all of you.”

It takes everything in him not to slam his cock into me. He instead takes a deep breath and with a strained voice he ask me once more. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I am sure." I nod and with that he lets down his restrain.

He wraps his hand over mine around his dick then he lowers himself to my opening but not before he makes one thing clear.

"This is not like anything we have done thus far. It will hurt a lot so, if at any point you feel like stopping, just say the word and I will stop okay?" I nod at him and that is when he does it.

He shoves his cock into me before I whimper in pain. It feels as if he tears me apart. Did he? On impulse I look down at where our bodies meet and all I see is a lot of blood. He sees it too but he is calm about it if not amused.

I on the other hand panic as I attempt to move off of the now stained sheets. He holds me down and all I can do at this point is stare at him with creased brows and a scowl - "Is this normal?"

"It is more than normal. It shows that I am the only man who has had you in this way and I would like for it to stay like this for as long as we are together. Do you understand that Carina?"

"Make me understand." I provoke and with that he drives the rest of his cock into me and stretches me out. He does not move for a few moments and that in turn helps ease the pain.

Yet when he moves in and out of me once more I cannot help but feel full - too full - like I cannot take more of him but there is still more to take.

He makes that known when he pulls my thighs so far apart and pushes the remainder of his cock in.

I scream and clench so hard around his dick that I watch as the last bit of control and restrain seep out of him.

"You will do more than understand - You will scream my name so hard that you forget your own then you will beg me to make you cum."

With those words he pounds deep and deeper into me until he hits that spot then he hits it once more but this time I cannot help but let out a moan.

"Harder." I breathe before he hits that same spot harder and harder until I feel a lot of pressure build up in me.

I panic once more as I feel like I am about to pee. I attempt to push him off of me but he pins me down and fucks me to an almost animalistic extent.

A weird mixture of fear and pleasure consume me as I feel the pressure become more and more until I cannot hold it in. "Salvatore I-"

Before I can even let out what needs to be said I explode but not in the manner I pictured. No pee comes out but instead pleasure consumes me - it burns itself into me and revives me as I clench the hardest around him.

His strokes become sloppier and sloppier until I feel him cum inside of me. And then realization hits me and it hits him too - "We did not use a condom."

-

HI BABES! LONG TIME NO SEE! I hope you enjoyed this chapter which would not have been published for another 3 weeks had it not been for my lovely friend shibu2004. You owe it to her.

ALSO DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE! THANK YOU FOR READING & BYE BABES <3