27

"HOW DO YOU KNOW?" I question as I take the seat in front of Grandma.

"In the same manner in which I know that YOU had sex - not to mention unprotected sex." she screams at me. "Carina we talked about this so what happened?"

"I made a mistake that will not repeat itself."

"It better not - I do not need a Grandchild. You do not need a child - You cannot afford one and I do not care how rich this supposed man is Carina.

You have to consider YOURSELF and what happens when he leaves YOU like he has now. You cannot depend on a man.

You must make SOMETHING OF YOURSELF Carina. Your father would have wanted that and I want that too. Will YOU do that for me?" Grandma asks and I cannot help but feel sad.

I have let MYSELF and all the people who made this 'UNIVERSITY DREAM' come to life down.

I must make it up to them. With that in mind I nod. "Yes. I will do that."

Grandma smiles. "I knew YOU would come to YOUR senses. Now shall we eat?"

I nod before she dishes out the food. We make small talk once in a while but all I can think of is Salvatore. Is he OK? Has he eaten? What is he up to? Has he found someone to replace me with?

All sorts of questions eat me up more than I eat the food on the plate. Grandma finishes her meal earlier and pushes out of her chair.

"Clear the table when YOU are done. I am off to bed. We will discuss YOUR UNIVERSITY CONTINUATION PLANS tomorrow." She concludes before she heads off to bed. It is as if she takes all the appetite with her.

The food loses its appeal. I stare at it for one more second before I take the plate to the kitchen and pour its content into a lunch box. I then put it in the freezer before I clear the rest of the table.

Once the dishes are washed and dried and packed I head for the TV room in hopes of a distraction. I put on a cartoon in hopes of a LAUGH but I feel even worse.

I miss Salvatore but he does not want to look at me. I pout. Perhaps I should text him - if he even replies.

Whatever the case - let me text him. I head back to the room and retrieve the phone.

He is online. What should I even text him? I text whatever nonsense comes to mind.

HI SALVATORE. I AM SORRY ABOUT TONIGHT. I SHOULD NOT HAVE ACTED SO IMPULSIVELY.

I do not think much about it and send it. I wait for a few minutes to see if he replies but he does not until his chat shows that he is OFFLINE.

That in itself is an answer. He does not want to talk to me. I should accept that. It is for the best.

I lie on the bed and stare at the roof. I cannot help the tears that make their descent down MY CHEEKS.

THE NEXT MORNING I wake up to a knock at the door. I do not know who I expect to see but I ran to door. When I open it I see Isabella. She smiles.

"Surprise." Isabella screams before she throws her arms around me.

When she pulls back she scans me and raises her brows - "How are YOU?"

"Horrible. Salvatore does not want to look at me." I frown before I head back into the room and sit on the bed.

Isabella follows suit. "How come?"

"I THOUGHT I saw him CHEATING on me with Candle after he fucked me raw and left me."

"You had sex?" Isabella screams louder than intended before she scoots closer to me.

"How was it? Did YOU cum? How BIG is his dick?" She questions before I make a face at her but proceed to explain nonetheless.

"I do not even know how it FIT inside of me but it did and when it did it hurt a lot more than I bled.

However - neither the pain nor the blood could amount to the euphoric pleasure that made me cum hard." I narrate and she listens like she does.

"If it was that euphoric what made him leave?" She questions.

"We did not use a condom and as such he came inside me. I have his cum in me as we speak.

It will not do much THOUGH - His mother made sure of it. She is a doctor."

"You met his mother? That means the relationship is serious.

I do not think he would disrespect his mother so much as to let her treat one of his whores.

No proper Italian man would do that. Trust me." Isabella places her hands on top of mine.

"Then for what reason did he kiss Candle?" I question.

"Perhaps she came onto him. Did he at least attempt to explain?" Isabella asks.

"Yes but I would not listen. To make matters worst I kissed one of his GUARDS in front of him." I let on.

"No wonder he does not want to look at YOU. I would not either. YOU should make it up to him." Isabella smiles at me in that dubious manner.

"How must I do that?"

"First we must shop for LINGERIE & an LBD (Little black dress)." She tells me. "Freshen up. We have a lot of work to do."

That is how I hit the shower. While at it I shave all the shavable areas and come out as smooth as butter.

I put on a pair of dark blue trousers and throw on a pastel pink top and white sneakers. I pack some spare clothes and undies and a few other stuff in a backpack.

Once I am prepared Isabella and I head out. As expected we discover Grandma in the kitchen.

She looks at us and raises a brow. Isabella smiles and steps forward -

"Carina and I have some school work to catch up with before autumn break ends."

"You cannot do that from here?" She questions before she crosses her arms.

"No. I mean we can but we want to be closer to the LIBRARY & our fellow students. It is much easier like that." Isabella responds.

"I see but Carina has to be back before the sunsets. Got that?"

"I was THINKING she could spend the NIGHT at our dorm. If that is cool with YOU of course?" Isabella pleads for me.

"Fine but I expect her here before lunchtime tomorrow."

"No problem." Isabella smiles. "We are off now. Our Uber is outside! Ciao."

Just like that I am off the hook. We slide into the backseat of the Uber before we are driven to the mall.

Our 1st stop? Victoria's Secret.

...

See you next month! <3