Chapter 6

I burst into the bar and went to sit in the stool closest to Kurogiri. Only a few other villains were there. Dabi wasn't there, and he was the one I had been meaning to talk to.

"Shria. What are you doing here so early?" he asked, wiping a glass with a snow-white rag.

"School just got out. And I need a favor." I got right to the point. I was still pretty tense, even after my run from the subway, and I wasn't going to hesitate.

"What kind of favor?" he asked. I don't think he was ready for what was coming. I was usually the one who granted favors, such as cornering people and other things that caught people off guard, but today it was different.

"I need someone taken care of." He knew exactly what that meant. He stopped wiping the glass and set it down. He leaned across the bar.

"Really." He said this in a skeptical way, as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Really. He pissed me of at school today. I need it to happen as soon as possible. As in today. Right now. ASAP."

"Who?"

I paused before saying his name. "Katsuki Bakugou."

"I see." He picked up the glass again and started wiping it out, turning away from me. "Well, Shria, we'll see what we can do. I'm not sure if there's much, but the Sludge Villain might be of some use in this particular mission."

I appreciated the fact that he called it a mission. It made the whole thing seem professional. "Great." I slid off of the barstool and went back towards the door. As soon as I reached the handle, I heard a movement in the corner. I turned to see Dabi sitting there. I hadn't even seen him. He was sitting in the darkest part of the bar, with his black jacket on, so it made hiding for him a lot easier.

We stared at each other for a minute. Things were awkward now between us, since he was holding a large secret for me. I opened my mouth to say something, but he beat me to it. "Answer your calls, Shria" is all he said. I fished my phone out of my pocket and looked. I had three missed calls from him. I nodded and left the bar.

Out in the bright street, I could see Bakugou and his friends coming down the road. I ducked into the alley behind the bar, and when they passed, I realized that I needed to get back on the subway. I followed them, but I tried not to get too close.

On the way to the subway, I got yet ANOTHER call from Dabi.

"Hey." I held the phone to my ear and talked quietly, as to not arise suspicion from Katsuki and his friends.

"Where are you at? Shigaraki's in on the mission, and we need to know where you are. "

I looked at the street sign. "On the corner of Sakurasou and Ume."

"Are you following Katsuki?" he sounded incredulous.

"Yes, I am. I need to find the perfect time to strike."

"But it's not you that's striking. It's Sludge whose striking." He huffed.

"Yes, Dabi, I know that. Is Sludge there?"

"No. We are going to use Kurogiri's Warp Gate to find you when he gets here."

"I'll be on the subway. I'll text you when-"

Suddenly a large thing rushed past me and knocked me off my feet. I dropped my phone as I fell. I felt my hand get cut when I hit the ground. I cursed and picked up my phone.

"Nevermind, he's already here." I hung up the phone and raced after him, knocking in between Katsuki and his friends. He began yelling curse words at me as I ran, but I ignored it.

I ran all the back to Musutafu-my hometown- in pursuit of the Sludge, but he jumped into a bank about 100 yards ahead. I skidded to a stop, and watched in horror. This idiot was stealing in broad daylight surrounded by people.

I called Dabi and as soon as he picked up, I started talking.

"Abort the mission. Sludgie made a bad choice and will most likely get caught."

"What did he do?" I could hear him rolling his eyes through the phone.

"He's robbing a bank, in broad daylight surrounded by people." The Sludge jumped out of the window again, and started flying up the street. "He's panicking and trying to escape."

"Moron. Well, keep after him. I'll send Tomura and have him help you get it under control."

"No need." I was running up the street, trying to keep the villain in my sight. He ducked into the sewer system, and I lost him.