Chapter 11

"I'm sorry I did that. Truly, I am." I was looking down at the ground, anxiety coursing through my veins.  I didn't really understand why I had done that, and honestly, if I was being truthful, I hated myself for it. 

The boy rubbed his neck and glared at me. He walked back out to the street, towards the bar. How could I have been so stupid?

Whatever. I needed to find somewhere safe to sleep. I knew for a fact that the bar had a back room, and I wanted to use it. So I texted Toga.

Me- Can you ask Kuro if I can use the back room for a place to sleep 2night?

Himiko-Ya. I'll ask him now.

Me- In fact, ask him if I can use it for the next few months.

Himiko- That might be stretching it, but I'll ask. 

I put my phone back into my pocket and waited for her to get back to me. Honestly, I couldn't go home. My dad would murder me. And then he wouldn't have much guilt about it, I'm sure. 

Himiko- He says ya, but you have to help him around the bar, like serving, cleaning, etc. 

Me- K, thanks. On the way. 

I made my way back up to the bar and looked around. I took the mask off of my face. My cheeks were hot, and I'm sure they were some harsh red. But I wasn't blushing. I was just plain embarrased that I had let it get that far.

I couldn't keep going on like this. If I did, it would make things even worse for me. And I couldn't let that happen. 

I re-entered the bar and slunk to the back room. It was dark and I couldn't see, so I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and switched on the flashlight.  There was a small twin bed in the corner, surrounded by various sizes of cardboard boxes. I nervously bit my nails and looked around again. It was really dark, and I started to panic.

I backed out of the room and closed the door softly, as if not to wake someone. I went back through the hall and stopped before I got into the bar. I peered around the corner, looking for Dabi.  I couldn't see him, but I could tell he was there. In fact, he was close. Really close.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped out of my skin. I whipped around, and Dabi stood there. He was grinning slightly.

"I hate you, Dabi. Don't do that." I glared at him, and turned back around, crossing my arms. 

"Come on, Shria. I'm sorry. I didn't mean-" he began.

"Shut up. You did mean it. Don't lie to me, Dabi." 

"Listen. I'm not going to get down on my knees and beg for your forgiveness. You're 15 years old. You aren't a child anymore."

I clenched my fists. NO EFFING DUH. I know I wasn't a child. And he knew that too.  I wasn't going to listen to a lecture, not right now, I wasn't in the mood. And all he would do was act like my dad. 

I walked away, towards the bar and sat next to Toga again. She and the boy were engulfed in a very serious conversation. This conversation was quite interesting, and if for an honest thought it was sad.

"She just walked away. I told her that I wanted her, and she just... walked away laughing." The boy had his head in his hands and his voice was cracking.

"Oh, Casey, I'm so sorry." Toga put her hand on his shoulder, but there was a manic glint in her eye, she looked hungry. I knew what she was gonna do, and I didn't want to be present for it. But Dabi was still standing in the hallway, and I couldn't go outside.

Toga looked around, then looked at Casey. "Lets go talk somewhere else. Wanna come, Shria?" She grinned at me. I shrugged, and followed them into a room behind the bar. I had never been into this room before, and my eyes widened in shock. There were so many torture devices in this room. Most were insanely medieval. As in the guillotine, a chair in which the seat was covered with razor sharp needles, and an oversized dartboard with hand and foot cuffs attached.

There was a sharp smell of cleaners. I could see a cabinet in the corner that most likely held various blades. 

I knew what was about to happen, and I couldn't stop it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey yall! Dang, It's kind of getting dark in this book, isn't it? But Toga is..... yeah.

783 words. BAM! 

Bai!