Chapter 9

I stopped running about a mile away from the bar. I saw myself in a closed shop window. I had blood and burn marks down my shirt, as well as some splotches of red on my boots.

Why did I do that?! I was such an idiot! Dabi was probably telling the other villains my secret at that very second. I can't believe I actually had the nerve to call him Patchface. I'm such a terrible person.

However, I couldn't think about that now. Across the street was a gas station with a stone public bathroom. I locked the door to it and looked at myself in the mirror. I pulled the hair off of the burn on my temple. It didn't hurt that bad, but it was sure to leave a scar. The skin wasn't that marred, so I wasn't too worried. My phone was beeping off the hook. I looked at it, and was relieved to see that it was Himiko Toga.

Himiko- You ok??? :(

Me- Ya. Just upset that I let it get that far.

Himiko- He's fine. His nose stopped bleeding five minutes after you left.

Me- That's good. I hate him so much right now, though.

Himiko- I don't blame you. Have fun with you're friends on vaca. Kill someone for me?

Me- Lol, okay. Maybe.

Himiko- Send a pic! :)

So Dabi hadn't said anything about my secret yet. I had to admit that I was relieved, even though I now owed him bigtime. I asked him to keep a secret and then attacked him. He'd done so much for me and then I repay him with a bloody nose. Nice going, Jade.

I put my phone down on the sink and washed my hands. I pulled a fresh T-Shirt out of my bag, and stripped the bloodstained tanktop. I had an entrance exam to get to.

----------------

On the way to the exam, I pondered whether or not to use my ring. It didn't seem like the best option, because who knew what they exam entailed? I heard you had to fight, and I wasn't to keen on just having a flimsy metal ring. If worse came to worst, I'd just wing it and figure it out when I got to the exam. I pulled Toga's knife out of my pocket and study it. Would it work for this?

The train stopped, and I jumped off. My burn was starting to hurt more, so I decided I'd see if one of the teachers had an emergency kit I could take some bandages or something from.

As I turned the corner and entered the gate, I stopped. The grounds were huge and even bigger than I thought. It was a beautiful sight to see, and it made me feel better after my fight with Dabi. I would be training here for the next four years, learning how to fight crime. I just hoped it wasn't all for nothing, my training.

About an hour later, after one of the teacher, (Present Mic) had made a speech and told us about the exam and what it entailed, the students filed into the spot where the exam took place, and started talking among one another.

I was very surprised to see Midoriya there. He wasn't the little boy that he was in middle school. He had muscle now. He was strong.

"Izu!" I called, and he turned around to look at me and smiled.

"Hey, Shria." He was insanely nervous, shaking like a leaf.

"Hey, relax. Whats up?" I asked him, feeling the knot that I didn't even realize was there loosen.

"Just nervous." He shook out his arms and wiped the sweat off of his face.

"You'll do great. You're strong in your own way. No one can tell you no, because they aren't you." I smiled at him, and he sort of calmed down. Then we heard someone yelling.