4.

⚠️⛔⚠️⛔⚠️⛔⚠️⛔⚠️⛔⚠️⛔⚠️⛔⚠️⛔
WARNING

I raced back to my street, not wanting to run in to any more trouble. Halting at Yvonne and Isaac's house, I gulped before stepping in to their yard. I took the painfully short walk to the front door, working around the junk in the yard and knocked on the screen.

I could hear the telly going off, some kind of program running and a grunt like someone getting up off the couch.

Then I saw Isaac before me, glaring down at me. Isaac is a couple years older than me, being Yvonne's son. He had tattoos splattered everywhere, home jobs as the ink had faded to a dark green. It was apparent to me and everyone else around that Isaac was a frequent drug user too.

"What the fuck do you want?" He grumbled at me.

"Uh, is, Yvonne home?" I asked shyly, hoping she is.

Isaac paused then scratched his shoulder, opening the screen door. "I don't fucking know. Mum!" He then screamed, making me jump.

"I, uh, have, money for your mum, from my mum." I muttered at him.

I stayed by the door, waiting to see if Yvonne was home.

"Come in." Isaac muttered to me but I shook my head, declining the offer.

"Mum!" He shouted again. But still nothing. "Is this the money your mother owes?" He asked me.

I nodded. "I don't know how much. But I have a couple hundred." I didn't want to go inside. Isaac freaks me out. He has since the middle of last year when mum didn't pay back some money she owed. He stormed in and started taking shit to make up for the payment.

"I'm on the phone. If that's the Lizzy girl, tell her to stay." I finally heard Yvonne.

Isaac invited me inside again.

"I'm good out here." I mumbled but he grabbed me by the arm and dragged me inside against my will. "Let me go!" I cried out, punching in to his arm.

"Stop hitting me or I'll fucking hit you back." He snarled. Isaac's threat made me stop and I dropped my hand. He held on to me still while I waited for Yvonne.

The house was dirty, but still nicer than mine. Maybe because the 81 inch tv was the main key factor of the room. In other words, they had a hell lot more shit than my house. I wonder where and who they took that off as a payment.

Finally Yvonne came out, her pudgy stomach hanging out off her clothes and the singlet strap fell off one shoulder as she lit up a cigarette and came for me.

"You got my money, Lizzy?" She glared at me as I nodded. I felt so afraid. I felt like I was being held captive. Slowly raising one hand, I went inside my bra and pulled out the six fifty dollar notes and handed it over to her.

Yvonne snatched it up, still looking displeased. "Right tell her she still owes me another three hundred."

I groaned in protest at her words.

"You can go now, girl." She snarled, waving me off. Isaac however didn't let me go. He dragged me to the door and made me turn. His face was right in mine as I snarled looking up at him, hiding the fact I was scared.

"Tell ya mother the rest is due. If not, I'll come take something to compensate it." He said lowly, his hot breathe on my face.

I didn't like the look he gave me. I knew that look all to well and a flashback from three years ago tried resurfacing.

Instead, I got out of Isaac's hold and opened the front door, storming back home. By now, mum had passed out on the couch, the bong tipped over on the floor and her drunk snores filled the room.