Higher ground;; 11

"Tino?" These words made the Finnish man look up from his book. finding Berwald's face close to his own. Tino let out a loud scream and backed away. He felt his face burn. "Y-yes?" he stuttered. The Swedish man looked confused but continued his question. "Can you cook for us today? I have something really important to discuss with the elders." Tino nodded nervously. "Of course, what do you want to eat?" Berwald was already getting ready to go outside, "You can decide that my wife," He said opening the door. Tino smiled and nodded once again to tell the tall Swedish man he understood him.

Berwald went outside and walked around the village for a bit, before entering a small building in the centre of the village, He was one of the last one to arrive. The elders were already arguing about something, Berwald's father was the one they pointed at. "It is all his fault! If he wasn't so stupid our citizens wouldn't be in Danger!" One of the elders yelled at a few others. "He did what was right. Do not forget that he almost killed the leader of our rival tribe, the only stupid person is Frode Bondevik for trying to save someone like that." One of the other elders pointed out calmly. "He killed The Bondevik leader, They have magical powers we can't live up to these kinds of things. They will destroy us! Don't be stupid you know this as w-"  Berwald decided to stop the fighting elders by interrupting them

"Excuse me, I would like to talk about this subject without screaming and fighting. This is a serious issue but we can figure it out if we plan this well." The Swedish tribe leader sat down without showing any emotion. Everyone stayed quiet and kept their glances on Berwald. "Please everyone sit down," He said trying to form a bit of piece. The others sat down murmuring. When finally everyone and everything had returned silent Berwald started talking again, "I would love to know what the problem is." He said in a serious tone. One of the elders who had attacked his father with words when he entered the room was the first one to answer. "Your father is dangerous to keep! He killed the Bondevik leader they will return with the Køhler tribe, I know both tribes have sons that get along together! If we keep him we will all be dead."
Berwald nodded and glanced at his father before turning back to the elder "They will come for us if we throw him out or not, my father is a great fighter and he will give his life for this tribe no matter what." The Swedish leader pointed out glaring at the elder with a warning look on his face, the older man immediately sat back down on his chair, he lowered his head showing he was a bit ashamed of himself.

  "Elder Andersson, I would like to know where you got the information about both soon to be tribe leaders got from." The elder who had just lowered his head looked up with a questioning look on his face "Leader Berwald, The Finnish man told me this information when both of us went into the woods to hunt." Berwald's expression changed "You mean Tino? He never told me anything about knowing both future leaders."  The other elders started murmuring while elder Andersson gave him some advice "Isn't it smart to ask him about it? Maybe he can give you the weaknesses from your most feared enemy tribes." Other elders started murmuring and nodding, "Yes he has a point!" One elder male yelled, At this point, everyone started talking. "I'm leaving," Berwald said dead serious walking towards the door to go back to Tino.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I am back. I have one more exam to go but it is history ww2 so, guess I'll have to rewatch Hetalia again. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you next week-

Sorry for my bad grammar

⚠️I do not own the characters neither do I own the fanart used for this chapter⚠️

-Dino