── 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

LIKE JAMES SAID, HE AND Olivia chose to ignore what happened the night before. They had ended up falling asleep wrapped around each other's arms— Olivia would never admit it, but it was the best sleep she's gotten in a while. The morning after that, the two acted like nothing happened which Olivia was grateful for.

Unfortunately, some things were not as easy to ignore. In a magical castle where they learned about potion making and proper wand movements, it's almost easy to forget that outside the protective Hogwarts walls, a war continued to rage on. When James and Sirius does something stupid, it's almost easy for Olivia to forget that dark forces will stop at nothing to get what they want.

However, the list of names in the Daily Prophet was a constant reminder for the students, and on that dreary day of October, one name stood out amongst the rest. Ophelia Merrythought was one of the listed names, their defense against the dark arts teacher. Now as the students sat in what should be their DADA class, everyone remained quiet, none of them wanting to disrespect the death of whom they all knew to be a great teacher.

A memorial was held for the fallen professor the morning earlier and now the students await to find who their new teacher would be. It was a well known fact that Ophelia Merrythoughts was about to retire, which was why she was out that certain night interviewing the young lady who aspires to be a teacher. However, she was unfortunate enough to have ran in with some Death Eaters who quickly realized her to be a member of the Order. Even with her expertise with defensive spells, she wouldn't have been able to fight five death eaters at once.

Olivia sat with her fellow Slytherins, her place right in front of James. Everyone gathered in the Great Hall where Dumbledore had just finished giving his eulogy. "Now, it's time to introduce our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, whom Ophelia herself handpicked. Join me in welcoming Professor Amara Kinsley."

Olivia's head snapped up so fast that she ended up getting whiplash and sure enough, her sister stood in front of them beside Dumbledore. Everyone stared at the previous Hogwarts student, whom is considered to be a legend amongst these walls.

The Kinsley siblings all handled their pain in different ways. Olivia built walls and defenses around herself, Maxwell rebelled and fought back, Samuel threw himself head first into academics and sports, but Amara, oh Amara was spitfire. She caused chaos wherever she went and she'd do anything to get what she wanted. Olivia always thought that the only things Amara feared was their parents and the dark lord himself. However, it seems that wasn't the case anymore.

Olivia knew her sister well and she knew that look in her eyes. Amara was done running and Olivia pitied whoever went in her way, because if Olivia is hurricane then Amara is a raging storm and heaven bless the poor soul who try to stop her.

"Hello, Everyone," Amara greeted with one of her crazy, mischievous smiles, her eyes lingering on Olivia and even where the younger Kinsley stood, Olivia saw the troublesome glint in her older sister's eyes.

Everyone watched the older Kinsley with awestruck eyes, all of them having heard the stories of the multiple chaotic situations she somehow managed to put herself in and half wondered why the twenty three year old girl chose to teach in Hogwarts when she obviously has a very bright future ahead of her if only she actually tried.

"I hope we all get along well," she said, her eyes scanning the sea of students before smirking. "Oh I really hope so. For your sake."

It was such an Amara thing to say that Olivia almost wanted to laugh, but her schoolmates eyed each other warily, her threatening words obviously getting to them.