── 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

OLIVIA IS HORRIBLE AT keeping secrets, as the marauders are soon realizing. In fact, she's so bad at it that as soon as Sirius saw her face he knew something was up. However, what she lacked in the ability to control her facial expression, Olivia made up with her stubbornness. No matter how much Sirius persisted to get an answer out of her, Olivia was tight lipped.

"Just fess up already, Liv," Sirius tried to convince her. "I know you know where they are."

Olivia ignored him as she continued writing her mood down on the notebook she and James kept to track the progress of her pregnancy. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Sirius narrowed his eyes. "The smirk on your face says otherwise. James is either with you or he's with me, and he's not here right now. I know for a fact that you know where he is so just blurt it out."

She shrugged, grabbing her bag as they started walking towards the Great Hall. "Look, idiot 2, I'm not idiot 1's keeper, alright? Contrary to popular belief, I don't actually spend every waking hour with him."

Actually, now that she thinks about it, that was a lie. She rarely ever get to spend a few hours without James tailing her around. And usually, it's only when he has quidditch practice. Even in prefect duties, their schedules are perfectly aligned with each other's.

"Well, you see, it's my birthday today and I woke up completely alone."

"Sad," she commented.

"Usually, I'm with my best mates, you know, the three other idiots I'm practically glued to the hips with that if we exchange faces, nobody would realize," he continued. "But this morning, I was completely alone and that can only mean two things."

Olivia raised an eyebrow in feigned interest. "Do tell."

"It means they're either preparing a nice surprise that will get us all emotional or they're preparing a spectacular prank that I won't be able to shake off till next week," he says. "And knowing my brothers, it's the latter."

"Sounds like a you problem, to be honest," she responds. "And absolutely nothing to do with me."

"But you're a marauder, you're part of the fam, and you obviously know something," he insisted. "So just tell me so that I can prepare."

Olivia faced him, raising an eyebrow. "Look, Black, I'm pregnant, I look like a bloated fish, I woke up running to the restroom to vomit my guts out, I need to pee at least five times every damn minute, and for some reason, my feet are sore. Do you really want to be pissing me off?"

"I'll tell you what they're planning," Lucas butted in before Sirius can respond, catching up with the two.

Sirius turned to the child that seems to have adopted James and Olivia as his parents. "You know where they are?"

Lucas grinned, one that suspiciously looked like James'. "Of course."

"And you'll tell me?"

"Sure."

Sirius lit up like a christmas tree at the child's words. "Really?"

No," Lucas smirked.

Sirius' smile dropped. "You little shit."

"Language," Olivia chastised above Lucas' laugh.

"You really are Prongs' kid, aren't you?"

Lucas beamed proudly. "Definitely."