1

3rd Person

People think that if someone is living a life of prestige in the showbiz industry everything would be worthwhile.

But not everyone thinks the same.

Jennie had been in the industry for quite sometime. She started out acting at the age of 10, and since then work never stopped coming her way. She had ventured in singing as well as in dancing.

As she grew up she thought that she what she had was enough for what she would be in the future, she had unending offers as well as very established suitors in their respective fields.

But if she had learned one thing in life, it was never to cave in from what people had to offer.

She learned it the hard way though. At first, she had thought to have met the most respectable person that she was going to spend her lifetime with - Mino.

That guy had showered her with love and gifts but to say she was beyond shock to have overheard that he was only commanded by his parents to do so.

They wanted their son to be seen with the country's top and respectable actress and eventually drop her along the way when he had established his self greater than she already was.

So to say Jennie was beyond hurt upon hearing it. She eventually broke off with the guy on the phone not wanting to see his treacherous face. He almost believed Mino was genuinely hurt from the break up but she knew better that he was saddened because his parents would only get the infuriated with the break up.

And since then, Jennie had promised to herself that she would never go through the path of love ever again.

One petty heartbreak was an enough lesson for her.

For now it will only be her career, family and friends that would benefit from her time nothing else

Jennie

"Jen?" Facing the person calling my attention.

"Well well well. If it isn't Mrs. Kang, to what do I owe you the pleasure of visiting my set?" She rolled her eyes at me. My oldest friend Irene who was happily married for about three years already appeared.

"Jisoo had been contacting you but you pay no heed to respond." I eventually looked at my phone and did realize I failed to see the messages.

"I am deeply sorry unnie. I was just busy with work and did not even see a message from Chu."

"You will surely get a lecture from her when you both see each other." I chuckled knowing she was right that chicken hated being ignored.

"Anyways back to the real thing, what was so important that you needed to see me here in person."

"Well my birthday is coming soon. And we are all hoping you'd bring someone in the occassion." I shook my head.

"Definitely a no. You all know thst when I bring a date they would expect something more than just a date right?" She groaned.

"Come on Jen not all guys are like Mino. And I am not limiting to boys you can bring a girl to date."

"I have no time for such Irene and besides I am going there to celebrate your day not finding someone." And suddenly I saw her eyes brighten.

I know that look she is planning on something. So I shook my head "don't even think about it Kang."

"Yes! It would be great to see one of Seulgi's friend." I groaned

"Would you please stop setting me up with your wife's group of friends."

"It would be fun Jen."

"Last time you set me up with Rosie and look where it ended. At least she had met with Jisoo." She just laughed.

"Yes and this time it would be your time." She did not give me enough time to reply as she stood up and made her way to the door. "I will see you friday Jendeuk, free up your schedule for me would ya bye!"