5

Lisa

I suddenly received an important call this morning. It was from my bestfriend BamBam. He asked me if I could meet with him today as he badly needed a director.

Well I was hesitant at meeting him knowing that I was on break but I could not leave my friend hanging knowing it was his major project for the year.

I got out from my car as I have arrived in the production set where Bam was supposed to meet me. As soon as I have entered the premises, I was immediately engulfed by Bam in a bone crushing hug leaving me very little air to breathe.

"Bam you --- can let go now... Can't --- breathe." I gasped.

"Sorry Lis, I am just so happy when you said you would meet me." He then gestured for us to take a seat.

"Let us order first... I don't want a hungry Lisa at a meeting." He jested. I chuckled knowing it was true.

We individually got our orders as soon as tge waiter approached us. While waiting for the food, Bam began his proposal.

"So, I am producing one of the romance film for this year. Honestly, when I read the book I know it would sell as a film. I immediately hired people whom I saw was fit for the job. I was actually lucky to book one of the sought after actress of today's generation." He got my attention knowing I just met one of Seulgi's wife friends who was also an actress.

"And who might that actress be?"

"Jennie Kim." In an instant a smile grazed my lips knowing this was a perfect opportunity to meet the actress again.

"But tell me though what happened? That you suddenly needed my help."

"The shitty director that I hired messed up the whole storyline. From romance it became a thriller in an instant. The author who was the script writer was beyond mad when she saw the clips that was filmed. I was actually happy that the conflict was seen immediately before the film was fully furnished." I settled back in my seat knowing the obstacle that I needed to fix.

"So let me guest? You want me to start the filming from scratch?"

"Exactly Lis! I know that Jennie was also not happy with circumstances as the staffs had told me about her conflict with the director. So before it could even more escalate I terminated the contract with the director knowing that having Jennie on board was better than having the director."

"And Jennie knows this?"

"Nope. I just recently informed the entire cast today. That is why I am hoping I can present you to them today once you have agreed."

I contemplated. And looking at Bam, I know he was desperate for me to accept the offer. It was also an opportunity to meet the cat eyed beauty again.

"Please Lisa...?"

I sighed knowing I cannot afford to decline the project.

"Count me in then."

After we ate. We immediately went to the set. I looked the entire cast one by one and I saw the shock on Jennie's face as she saw me.

This would be fun. I thought.