14

Jennie

I can't seem to say that it is good to be back. But at the same time I could not remove the smile from my face seeing my friends waving at me as soon as I gone out of the arrival area.

As soon as I was close enough, Jisoo immediately leaped to embrace me. To which I reciprocated.

"You are finally here. Omo!" She then assessed my face and started poking me. "Wah!! I can't believe tou are back Jendeuk."

"It is good to see you to Chu." I then nodded my head towards Irene unnie who was beaming at us.

"Shall we? Rosé is dying to see you again." And I chuckled knowing how me and Rosé had clicked.

They helped me with my luggage and settled ourselves in the car.

"So how was Europe Jen?"

"It was fun. I actually enjoyed the sightseeing though sometimes I go home wrecked and tired from work. But honestly the vibe there was welcoming."

They nodded in understanding.

"So are some of your visitors at your house already Chu?" I instantly saw her flinched at my question.

'Something seems wrong'

"Ahh.. Yea the house will surely be pack so uhm.. be ready with your socializing skill hehe" she then shared a look with unnie.

These girls surely are up to something.

A few minutes later, we had finally arrived to our destination.

Jisoo had helped me with the luggage as Irene unnie proceeded to the kitchen volunteering to prepare for dinner.

As she settled my luggages she spoke "is this room okay with you?"

"More than okay Chu. This is pleasant." She just smiled

"Well I will let you settle for awhile. I will just be downstairs helping unnie if you need anything just call me okay?"

I nodded. And she left.

I took time looking around the room. This is the vibe that I wanted in a bedroom plain and comfy. Jisoo really prepared this room making it comfortable for me.

I decided to unpack first. Once I settled everything I decided to take a shower.

The shower room was somehow foggy produced by the steam of the hot water. When suddenly Iheard the bathroom door open "Shit! Sorry." And then it closed once again.

That voice seems oddly familiar. It can't be her could it? She is Rosé's friend so there might be a possibility.

I immediately turned the shower off and covered myself, I peaked at the door and locked the conjoining door. Silly me did not see that this was a conjoining bathroom.

I then resumed my shower session and once I was done I unlocked the conjoining door so that the other could be alloqed to enter.

I decided to wear a comfy dress for the occassion. And once I was finished, I opted to help unnie in the kitchen.

"Unnie?" Upon hearing me call she flinched in surprise.

"Jen, I thought you were taking a nap."

"I cannot sleep in an afternoon knowing I usually am in a shoot during this time." She nodded understanding my point.

"Need any help?" She then glanced behind my shoulder while widening her eyes and in an instinct I did turn to see who it was.

But no one was there.

"Who were you looking at unnie?"

"Ohh it was nothing. And to answer your question I would be happy to have help in the kitchen."

And so I did.