3

Jennie

I was frozen in place when she introduced herself luckily Irene was there to nudge me back to reality.

We had a little conversation and then excused myself. I was quite embarass to talk to her.

I made my way to the buffet table and get something to drink to calm myself down.

"That was a first time I saw you spooked." Rosie suddenly appeared on the side.

I chuckled "Yeah quite at awe with her presence actually."

"She might be the lucky one to break that promise you had for yourself."

"She is a beauty I must admit. But committment is far off from my vocabulary now Rosie. Anyways how is everything with Chu?"

"She had just been amazing. I must thank both you and Irene though if Jisoo was not supposed to fill in for you that night I would have not met her first." We both chuckled knowing I was supposed to be her date that night but something came up and eventually Chu filled in for me.
"I am planning to take it to the next level though."

I gasped "you are proposing?"

"Shh quiet down Jen. Yes I am. We have been dating for quite sometime already and honestly our relationship is what I have always hoped for."

"Wahh I am happy for you chipmunk." And eventually crushed her in a tight hug.

"You are supposed to be spending time with Lisa, Jendeuk" we turned at Chu who was crossing her arms jealousy evident from her eyes.

I immediately went to her and smacked her head.

"Yah! She is also my friend and I am not taking your beloved pasta away from you."

Rosie then went to her and wrapped her in a hug.

Someone suddenly called my attention by poking at my shoulder. I turned and saw Lisa.
"Hey uhmmm" as she nervously scratched her neck making her look too cute. I blushed upon the thought.

"Do you mind if we converse more?"

"Not at all."

We then proceeded to one of the tables and began our supposed talk.

She was a fun person to converse with. She had so much stories to tell that totally would not bore you the slightest.

We did not even notice the time. It was only when she received a call and excused herself that I glanced at my phone to see it was already nine in the evening. I glanced around and everyone seems to be drunk already.

I went towards the married couple to bid my goodbyes as I needed to wake up early for a shoot tomorrow morning.

"Irene, Seulgi. Thanks for inviting me tonight I honestly enjoyed but I must excuse myself as I have a early shoot the next day."

"Ohhh. We saw how you enjoyed especially your conversation with Lisa." She wiggled her brows.
"Anyways thanks for coming mandu" we hugged each other.

"Please do tell Lisa that I had left. I was not able to bid her a goodbye as she needed to take a call."

"No worries Jen. Drive safely."

I bid goodbye to the others as well. And then took my leave.