15

Lisa

God! To say I was beyond nervous.

First, I almost have seen her naked in the shower and now she almost saw me approaching the kitchen.

I almost ruined the plan if ever she saw me.

Thank Irene unnie's sign that I was able to understand Jennie was infront of her.

I sighed. I was supposed to help Irene unnie in the kitchen as Seulgi was busy. Now what am I supposed to do as Jennie was helping unnie.

"Lis? I thought you would help out unnie for dinner."

"That was suppose to be the plan Rosie but Jennie was there to help when in fact she was supposed to tske a nap."

"Will you continue to avoid her till the rehearsals? Don't you think it would be better if you show up now and avoid the awkwardness?" I sighed knowing she has a point.

"Okay. I would see her in dinner I guess."

"Great I will notify the others about this. And you better stop sulking. I know she would be angry but don't let her anger stop you from explaining what truly happened." I nodded.

"I will see you at dinner. I will be in the backyard if you need me. Jisoo needs help with all the grilling."

I decided to go to my apartment and prepare for the night.

'You can do this Lisa'

'But what if she would hate me even more'

I shrugged my thoughts. I can do this.

~~~~~

Later that night

I was honestly nervous. I do not know what to say. I decided to park my car far from the front door of Irene's house and made my way to the backyard to sneak a peek for dinner preparation.

I suddenly received a text from Rosie saying dinner would be ready any minute. And where am I she asked.

I decided to not reply and make my way through the dinner party. And I guess it would only be the six of us tonight.

As I approached closer, I heard Jennie asked "are we waiting for someone?"

Jisoo was supposed to answer when all of a sudden I decided to make my presence known.

"Hey. I hope I am not late?" As soon as I said those words all of their eyes widen except of Rosie's.

Jennie then turned her head to face me her face was void from any type of emotion.

Thankfully, Rosé spoke which cut off the tension "Well it is nice of you to join us Manoban. And here I thought you would ditch me."

I laughed it off playing along with her dialogue.

"Come take your seat." As everyone settled down no one dared to speak.

It was then when Jisoo cleared her throat and said "So whare you waiting for? Dig in everyone!"

Thankfully, when dinner started the tension lessened. I decide to listen rather than to talk. Seulgi and Jisoo were the mood makers.

It was then most of us were finished that Jennie excused herself. I was having seconds thoughts whether to follow her or not but when I felt Irene unnie nudging my shoulder.

It indicates that I have to suck it all up and talk to Jennie. I sighed, stood up and excused myself.