11

Premiere Night

3rd Person

Having been able to see such treacherous news, Jennie was beyond baffled. She would have locked herself up and never show her face eventhough it was the premiere night of her own movie. Luckily, Irene kept a spare key of her friends condominium.

"Jen! Oh my gosh Jennie!!" The older was hysterical looking at her friend who was all slumped in the chair and have drunk almost half of the contents of a bottle of whiskey.

"What are you doi --- ng here ---- unnie?" Clearly she was not in a correct state of mind.

"You know you would hear alot from Nayeon if she was here. God, Jen! It's just one fucking girl. Now stand up and fix yourself, you have a premiere to attend to."

And that is how she ended up being here tonight, even though she had somehow sobered up, posting a fake smile in front of these many people and hearing camera shutters everywhere is distracting especially if her head felt heavy due to the amount of alcohol she had taken.

As soon as she had entered the theather she almost fell luckily someone was able to grab hold of her. She glanced up seeing it was Nayeon who had caught her.

"Nabong? What are you doing here?"

"Well Irene called me. Though I was supposed to be on a dinner with someone else, I won't risk it with you especially now that you are vulnerable." I grumpily untangled myself from her hold. I was beyond angry as she said I was in a vulnerable state.

"I am not."

"Yes you are." Before I could retort back she held up a hand signalling me to shut up. "Let us settle down before you throw hysterics here amd cause a commotion. "

As soon as we settled down on our seats, she gave me a heads up. "We will talk about everything later add don't you dare think of escaping Jennie" I groaned knowing that this would be one hell of a sermon later on.

~~~~~

I was honestly thankful that after the movie Nayeon was there. She had instructed the team to keep me as far from Lisa as possible.

I know she had been watching me as soon as we step in the podium but I do not have the courage to look at her especially not when I am hurting.

As the interview ended, I saw Lisa approaching me. And to say I was beyond confused on what to do. Luckily, Nayeon dragged me out even before Lisa could come closer.

We immediately went to our service which was arounnd the corner.
Thankfully, oppa was fast enough to stop infront of us.

I immediately thanks Nayeon as soon as we entered the vehicle.

"Thanks Nabong."

"No sweat Jen." She then cleared her throat and I know where this conversation is heading. "Now could you please tell me what is happening." And I complied.

As soon as I finished telling her, she had a deep sigh "Well that is why I have said to you before to never be attracted to anyone you have worked with. But then again love is inevitable."

She then faced me and held my hand. "You will get through this Jen. And lucky for you, I had booked your entire year out which means you are busy enough to not think about your lovely girl." I breathed.

"Thanks Nabong. I don't know what I would do if you are not beside me."

"I know right."

"So where would this fully booked year be?"

"You would be all around europe my dear as it is the so called fashion season." Exactly what I needed, I thought.

"Take care of why dogs then."

"You know I will. And since I won't be with you, I contacted someone to help you there." I turned and flashed her a grateful smile. "Now enough of work and take your nap. I'll wake you up once we arrived."