8

Jennie

It was a Sunday. Some may think that it should be a rest day like the usual routines that people had. It was different for me though, we had a shooting. Nothing heavy though which was nice I can't quite imagine tearing a bucket of tears once again.

The only problem today was Nayeon is not around to help. And I had to transfer things in the tent on my own.
But I will survive.

"You look troubled." I flinched in surprise with the one who had spoke.

"Gosh Lisa you scared the shit out of me." She simply chuckled.

"Need a hand?" As she gestured towards the mess around me.

"It is okay I can manage besides you also have a lot of things to do." But she ignored my statement and began to pick up things one by one.

"So where does this go?"

"You never listen."

"Nope especially when I know the person really needs a hand." I just shrugged and directed her the area where to place the kit.

It did not take that much of a time as we finished, Lisa's help truly was beneficial.

"See that was faster than expected."

I turned around and looked at her.

"Thanks for help direct."

What went wrong was I did not notice that she was standing behind me. My face immediately face the fabric of clothing that she had but I was pulled closer towards her as she wrapped her arms around me.

'God she smells so good.' I casually wrapped my arms around her as well engulfing both of us in an unexpected embrace.

Our moment was immediately disturbed as soon as the someone step inside the tent.

"Opps sorry I'll be back." As we heard the voice we immediately sprang apart.

Gosh what was Jisoo doing on set?

I looked at Lisa and she cannot seem my eyes.

"Uhm I will see you on set Jen." And scurried away.

I sighed knowing that the rest of the shoot would awkward.

"I did not mean to disturb the moment awhile ago." I shook my head indicating that it was ok.

"She was just helping me."

"Right..." she wiggled her brows quizically as if not believing me.

"So what brings you here Chu?"

"I just wanted to visit my busiest friend besides Chaeng is out of the country for business. And Nayeon told me she was out for today. So I decided to drop by see if you needed help." I sent her a gentle smile.

"Thanks for coming Chu. I truly needed someone here."

The shoot went on afterwards though tension was somehow felt on set. The awkward vibes was truly palpable. Thankfully, we finished earlier.

I decided to treat Chu for dinner.

"So what is really the deal between you and Lisa?" And the questions begin

"Honestly, what you saw was purely an accident. But I won't deny that se is attractive."

"Well are you gonna take this opportunity to get to know her more?"

"I don't think so. Not when she is my director. After what happened earlier you can see how awkward we were on set."

"Maybe she just wanted assurance." I sighed.

"We'll just cross the bridge when we get there I guess."

And thankfully our meals arrived. I honestly do not want to discuss anything about Lisa for the mean time.