13

Irene

Today was the supposed day that Jennie would be arriving back to Korea.

To say I was very much pleased when she called me and gave the news that she was allowed to be here earlier she just needed to finish her commitments for a week and she would immediately fly back to Korea.

I will be fetching her tonight but other than that I was kinda worried about the plan.

"Babe?" I glanced up at Seulgi who seem to have just arrived.

"Hey." She looked at me worriedly.

"You okay? What are you thinking about that got you all fidgetty and had been pacing back and forth for a a while now." I sighed.

"Well Jennie is coming back today. I will pick her up later at night."

"Well isn't it nice?" She beamed.

"You know about the plan Seul. God even Jisoo and Rosé knows about it."

She immediately drop her bag and went closer to me trying to calm me down.

"Hey calm down ok everything would be fine."

"I just hope so. I was so happy to learn the truth from Lisa. But I am not so sure if Jennie would be ecstatic with it or not." She then soothed my back.

"We just all want what is best for our friends don't we?" To which I nodded. "We have no ill intention. I am sure if you would explain it well with Jennie she would understand. So please babe give your self some slack."

It is true everything was a plan except  the wedding.

Flashback

It was when Jisoo and Rosé broke to us the news that they are finally engaged. And honestly I was so happy for the both of them.

We were so inclined with our conversation when someone came closer to our table.

I was blinded with fury that I charged the person.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I keep poking at her angrily. "You don't get to show up here after what you have done to Jennie!"

"Unnie" it was Rosé "Allow her to explain please" it was then that I calmed down.

She settled down and began to blurt out the facts behind the incident.

She told us how it was not her plan nor have she met Tzuyu before the engagement. It was all her fathers plan to tie her down with the woman without even confirming with Lisa.

She too was surprised but had to go with the flow regarding the issue. As soon as the premiere finished, she explained how badly she wanted to talk with Jennie but the latter was avoiding her like a plague.

She then decided to talk it oit with her father explaining how she was badly in love with someone else. And thankfully her father had understood.

She told us how she badly wanted to reach out to Jennie but the security around her was to tight and knowing that Jennie would not miss to attend the wedding she had come here to ask us a favor.

And that is to allow her to patch things up with her and explain her side.

"I just hope Jennie had healed enough to open her mind towards Lisa's explanation."

And I sunk closer to my wife's embrace.