10

Jennie

I am with Irene unnie. We decided to have our lunch at our favorite Italian restaurant.

I wanted to open up as soon as she step inside the resto. But I am hesitant in sharing all about it.

"Will that be all ma'am?" I did not know that I was closed off with my thoughts until I felt unnie nudged my leg.

"Ohh. Uhmm yes thank you." And the waiter went his way.

I decided then to take a sip of my drink to calm my nerves down.

"Well..." unnie stated

"What is it unnie?"

"You won't call me to have lunch if you don't have a problem so out with it Kim." I sighed knowing I can no longer hide my intention for inviting her out for lunch.

I decided to tell her every detail especially the recent incident when Lisa asked to court me.

"You said yes right?" I shook my head signifying a no. "What?! Why?! Are you not attracted to her?"

"I am unnie, I am truthfully enchanted by her. But I was so dumbfounded at the moment that I was not able to find the correct words to give her the answer that she wanted."

"And what did she say afterwards?"

"She said she can wait and give me enough time. That is a good sign right?"

Unnie slumped back to her seat.

'I guess it is not a good sign after all.'

"Unnie..."

"I mean yeah it might be. But, Jen no one knows when that next time would be. Like what others say sometimes loosing the moment won't be an easy phase." I was saddened I hope that Lisa will honor her words that I may give her the answer that she had wanted.

"But hey, don't lose hope at least you know she is into you. That party did you good." I chuckled. "I know the moment you two would meet it would be a match made in heaven." And I hoped it was true.

We ate lunch as soon as it was served. And as we finished, I thanked unnie for giving me her ample time to meet up.

~~~~~

A week later

After Lisa's confession, we were not able to talk again. It was because as soon as the shoot finished, she was immediately called into a meeting. And during break times, Nayeon burden me with the infos of my upcoming projects.

But tonight, since it was premier night of the movie I would be able to say to her the words that I had been practicing to say this past week.

My thoughts were interupted as soon as my phone had rang.

It was from Irene unnie.

"Hello?"

"Jennie!" I jumped hearing how high pitch her voice was. "Turn on your television now!" And I did.

To say I was beyond shock at what I saw. It was not supposed to be like this.

"Jen .... Take deep breathes I will be ther----" And I lost track of what Irene unnie was saying.

"Headline

Famous personality Chou Tzuyu is now engaged to a profound Director Lalisa Manoban.

For more news update please do tune in to---"

I turned off the television unable to bear reading more of the news.

How could everything turn haywire within a week? I don't fucking know.