12

A year later

Jennie

Being in Europe, made things easier for me. Thanks to the schedule that Nayeon had booked me I have been in hiatus with regards to the film industry and focused myself in modelling for luxurious brands around Europe.

"Jen?" It was Chahee. The assistant that Nayeon had appointed to supervise all my activities while in Europe.

"Yup?"

"Nayeon had just filled me up with your upcoming details."

"Am I coming back to Korea anytime soon?" Though I wanted an escape from that place I truly had missed the vibe of my home country rather than in a foreign land.

"I am afraid not though it is stated that you have one event to attend to in Korea next month. However, it would only take you up to three days tops and back to Europe again."

"And what would that event be?"

"Your friend's wedding Jen. Uhmm it states here you are invited in the union of Kim Jisoo and Park Chaeyoung." How can I forget. Jisoo had informed me that she was preparing herself to propose to Rosé.

Even though she came all the way to Europe to ask my help for the proposal I could not commit knowing my schedule was kinda tight. But I did ask help from connections to make the event as special as possible.

I remembered her calling me when Rosé had said yes to her and I am more than eksted to hsve heard the news.

"A little favor please Chahee."

"Ofcourse. What I could be if service for you?"

"Could you find me a maltese puppy but with distinct features."

"Which would be?"

"The one possessing a rose gold color in his ears" I remembered Dalgom. And how he passed away, Jisoo and Rosé loved that dog so much. I think it would be a good thing go give her that.

"As you wish."

"Thanks. So what am I up for today?"

"You will be meeting the head director for Chanel's fashion week. They proposed that you would model for them this year. And I think it would be a great opportunity for you Jen."

"I'll think about it. I will meet ya later in the conference room."

"Very well." And she left.

But I can't still get off my mind the idea of going back to Korea. I badly wanted to make up an excuse but it would eat up my conscience to have ditched my friends on one of the special occassions of their lives.

I sighed as I was torn and suddenly my phone had rang.

"Jennie?" My mouth went agape suprised to receive the call.

"Unnie..." I heard her sigh.

"I finally got a hold of you. Thank God! Does it mean you can talk for a little while?"

"Ofcourse unnie what's the matter?"

"Look I don't mean to intrude but I just have this gut feeling that you are having second thoughts in attending the wedding. But please don't." I smiled knowing how Irene unnie knows my way of thinking.

"I will be at the wedding unnie I promise."

"I actually called for a little favor Jendeuk."

"And what could I do for you Baechu?"

"Chu is kinda frantic these past few days and you know how she can be. Would be able to free up some of your schedule so know you can be with her here? Days before your intended presence in her wedding."

"I will see what I can do. I will try my best to be there before the month would end."

"Thanks Jen. We know how busy you are. I will see you soon okay?"

"Ne unnie"

I immediately called Nayeon so she could somehow fix up my schedule. To which she did in an instant.

I guess I will be seeing Korea earlier than what was intended.