The Arctic Predator

The Arctic Predator is a descendant of an unknown species of predatory mammal. It's the size of a black bear and very dangerous. It's unclear from what time it came, but it is suspected to be in between five to eight million years in the future.

 It's unclear from what time it came, but it is suspected to be in between five to eight million years in the future

(Picture made by myself.)

Color: Completely white except for the nose and claws.

Diet: Small to large animals.

Casualties: Two men, one woman, a cat and had also mauled a man who survived his injuries.

Cause of Death: Shot multiple times in the head and torso.

Anomaly incident: An anomaly opened in a Norwegian village and an Arctic Predator was seen coming through the anomaly by two young men.

The Arctic Predator proceeded to attack one of the two men and viciously mauled him.

His friend tried to help, but was then tackled by the beast and killed when his throat was slashed open.

The first man escaped from the Arctic Predator and recounted his account to the police.

The body was found, but it had been mutilated and half eaten.

The police decided that the man and his friend had been attacked by a polar bear.

Meanwhile the ARC team was dispatched to the village after the anomaly was detected.

Once they arrived they were met with a crowd of people gathering around a polar bear, the man who shot it said that he killed the man eating bear. "I know that it was this one, it had blood all over its face and paws I tell you."

Meanwhile the anomaly closes and trapped the Arctic Predator in this time period.

The ARC team was ordered to return to the ARC facility next morning since it seemed like everything was all right, but that night the Arctic Predator found its way into a couple's house and found their cat which it proceeded to kill and eat.

Once the couple returned to their house they were also attacked by the Arctic Predator, killing both man and woman.

The next morning, the ARC team heard about the attack and began to look for the savage beast.

In the afternoon the ARC team was attacked by the Arctic Predator.

The Arctic Predator attempted to kill one of the team members only to be stabbed in the left eye making it run away from the ARC team.

A chase soon began as the ARC team ran after the animal.

The Arctic Predator was cornered in an alleyway forcing it to fight back.

The Arctic Predator tackled a team member and nearly killed him.

But before any one else could do something the Arctic Predator was shot multiple times in the head and torso by a police officer.

The Arctic Predator's body was brought back to the ARC facility and put into cold storage.