Eretmorhipis

(Before we start, I want to say that I am sorry that I haven't updating lately, I've just been busy, but now I have returned and I hope that you will enjoy this new part/chapter/episode.)

Eretmorhipis was one of the strangest creatures to have ever swam earth's oceans. Its head resembled that of a Platypus, and just like the Platypus, Eretmorhipis probably used its strangely shaped snout to find food that was buried under the sand. Eretmorhipis also had surprisingly wide and strong front and back flipper that could have allowed it to drag itself onto land like modern day Sea Lions, but most peculiar of all were the osteoderms that lined its back, the purpose of Eretmorhipis's osteoderms is still a mystery. Eretmorhipis lived in what is now known as China during the Triassic period.

 Eretmorhipis lived in what is now known as China during the Triassic period

Diet: Small crustaceans, clams and other aquatic invertebrates.

Casualties: None.

Anomaly incident: An anomaly opened in Maligne Lake in Alberta, Canada and a large group of Eretmorhipises swam through it.

As they began to explore their new surroundings a group of kayakers who were on vacation encountered the strange creatures swimming beneath them.

As the kayakers began to take pictures of the Eretmorhipises they failed to notice that one was directly under one of the kayaks and was coming up to the surface for air.

When the Eretmorhipis broke the surface of the water, it also capsized the kayak it was under, causing its passenger to fall into the water.

This sudden commotion on the water's surface startled the other Eretmorhipises and caused them to scatter in all directions.

Meanwhile the ARC facility picked up the traces of an anomaly that had opened and deployed an ARC team to deal with it.

On arrival the ARC team rented a boat and used it to go out into the middle of the lake to find the anomaly.

It wasn't long before they found both the anomaly and some of the Eretmorhipises that were swimming around it.

Some of the team members put on their diving suits and entered the water with the strange creatures.

The Eretmorhipises were actually very easy to herd through the anomaly by simply and gently pushing them.

When all the marine reptiles had gone through the anomaly, the ARC team went off in search of the others after they got reports of strange platypus crocodile hybrids on an island at the heart of the lake.

As the ARC team arrived at the island they were shocked by the number of Eretmorhipises that were worming themselves on the island's beach and rocks.

The ARC team soon realized that they wouldn't be able to just push them through the anomaly like they did with the others, so they would have to come up with something different.

As the were talking about how to get the marine reptiles back to the anomaly, behavioral specialists (*********) accidentally leaned against the boat's horn button causing it to go off.

This sudden blast of noise scared the ancient sea creatures and they quickly took to the water.

However this accident gave the ARC team the answer to their problem.

The ARC team then used the boat's horn to scare the Eretmorhipises back towards the anomaly.

They then went back into the water and pushed the remaining sea creatures back into the anomaly before it closed sealing them back into their own time period.