Chapter 2: Your Ki is Amazing!

After the revelation that Goku would train Izuku, Izuku went home to rest for his training the next day.

'There are 10 months until the U.A. exam... I have 10 months to master Ki and somehow unlock this dormant power. Goku-sensei said he'll get me more than prepared for the entrance exams by then, though. Wonder what he has in mind? Either way, I won't back down from whatever it is!' Izuku pondered as he ate his dinner that night.

"Izuku, sweetheart... you're mumbling. Is everything alright?" Inko asked worryingly.

"Yeah, mom, everything is fine. I'm just excited about my new after school activities!" Inko look puzzled at her son. "After school activities, like what?" Izuku flinched and began to sweat a little.'Shit, I didn't think that far!' 

"Umm, self-defense classes?" Izuku murmured in question. At this, Inko stared at Izuku for a few seconds before tears started flowing out her eyes at an immense rate. That night Izuku had to comfort his mother from crying about how fast her 'baby boy' was growing up.

*Time-skip to Izuku and Goku about to begin training*

"Alright, Izuku, I've had time to think about how I'm going to train you in these 10 months! We'll focus on Ki and light exercises for the first month to have you start building muscle. We'll focus on teaching you my fighting styles for three months, such as the Turtle Hermit! We'll start you with light weights during that time, and you should have control of your Ki by then. That leaves us with 6 months, but I have something special planned for 5 of those months! Last but not least, the last month will be spent meditating and trying to draw out your dormant power." Goku explained.

Izuku nodded rapidly, "I won't let you down, Goku-sensei!"

"Yosh! Let's get started! Start by sitting down in front of me in a criss-cross position. Like you're meditating. I'll explain it the easy way first. Everyone's Ki is at the center of your being; all you have to do is bring that out into your hands; you can start with a ball shape if you'd like! All you have to do is let it flow to your hands like blood flows throughout your body, or how a river flows." Goku advised.

"A-alright! I'll give it a shot." Izuku stammered as he closed his eyes. Izuku slowly breathed in and out as he calmed down and searched for his Ki. For minutes, he felt nothing, and he almost gave up, but Goku's strong words of belief pushed him to keep trying.

And eventually, he found it. A small green fire, he calmed down before he lost it and took Goku's advice, letting it flow through his arms to make a ball.

"I-Ku"

"Iz-KU"

"IZUKU!"

Izuku snapped his eyes open in shock and grew even more shocked at what he saw. The area around him was now nothing but dirt, Goku was farther back then where he started, and Izuku felt... amazing! Not only that, but he managed to create the ball on his first try. "Goku-sensei, Goku-sensei, I did it! I brought out my Ki," Izuku beamed with pride.

'My God, his Ki skyrocketed. He's as powerful as I was when I fought Raditz...'

"Is it normal to do that in a few minutes, Goku-sensei?" Izuku questioned, his head tilting to the side. To Izuku, the hardest part was finding his Ki, but it was actually quite easy from there.

"First off, Izuku, congratulations on unlocking your Ki, and woo, it's as big as I thought! Second, I don't know what you mean by minutes; you were only in your mind for about 30 seconds! I knew you had a deep potential! Third, how are you feeling, are you exhausted or fatigued in any way?" Izuku moved around and looked at his hands as they glowed with a fluorescent green heat for a second. A second that Goku saw.

'Was that... Ultra Instinct heat?!'

"I feel great, Goku-sensei! I've never had this much energy before. I could run around the city all day and still have enough energy to train!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Yosh! Let's put that energy to good use! Start by giving me 100 pushups, 100 situps, and 100 squats; after that, I want you to jog and practice using your Ki to wind down."

"Yosh, Goku-sensei!" Izuku yelled with determination as he pumped his fist in the air.

***

Izuku landed in his bed with a stuffed stomach and sore bones. After getting home from training, Izuku demolished his mother's cooking and immediately went to his room for sleep.'I already brought out my Ki, so Goku sensei wants to start with me building muscles and being able to control my Ki at will. I wonder what ways I could use my Ki..' Izuku thought as he drifted off to sleep.

***

"Welcome back, Kakarot."

Goku smiled brightly at his attendant and Rival Vegeta. "Now, now Vegeta, I am the God of Destruction, shouldn't it be 'Lord Goku or Kakarot'?

Vegeta smirked, "I won't ever call a low-class clown like you 'Lord.' Anyways, how did the boy do?" Vegeta asked, intrigued.

"Amazing Vegeta, he unlocked the premise of Ki in a matter of seconds; he's a prodigy just like Gohan was. But something caught me off guard..." Vegeta raised an eyebrow at this, his silver eyes interested. "I think the dormant power I was talking about was Ultra Instinct..."

Vegeta stood up with shock. "Ultra Instinct?! How do you know, the boy just unlocked his damn Ki today!"

Goku looked up for a few seconds in thought before he turned to Vegeta. "Tell me, Vegeta, what are the most noticeable features of UI?" 

Vegeta closed his eyes in thought as he thought back to the first time Kakrot achieved UI in the Tournament of Power. "Silver eyes, Immense pressure, and extreme heat in the aura, why?" Vegeta answered.

"It was for a slight second, but I saw the heat aura! It was green! It's amazing Vegeta, a boy with so much potential! I'm getting excited to see how powerful he'll get!" Goku whooped in excitement. Vegeta smirked at his idiot friend. The Saiyan blood was starting to flow through him as well.

"I too can't wait to see how strong this boy gets as well..." Vegeta chuckled.

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Power Level: 550

Status: Alive

Quirk: Quirkless

Name: Son Goku

Power Level:???

Status: Alive

Quirk: Quirkless

Name: Vegeta Briefs

Power Level: ???

Status: Alive

Quirk: Quirkless

A/N: And chapter two is done! I'm honestly having tons of fun writing this and have so many ideas. I hope you liked the story; let me know your thoughts and opinions in the comments. And if you liked the chapter, don't forget to vote! Till Chapter 3!