Chapter 15: U.A. Sports Festival! (Part 1)

A/N: Hello! Author-sama here! Before we get started with this chapter, I wanted you guys to vote on these super moves that made it to the finals! I'll be using two of these with the addition of the one I created! For those who put their ideas forward, and didn't make it to the finals, thank you as well! And now for the final choices!

Mascian

Name: Absolute Ki Absorption

Description: He can absorb Ki from anything. Plants, the grounds, people, animals, buildings, etc. It will disintegrate any non-living object it absorbs Ki from. When an enemy has their Ki absorbed, they lose the ability to access their quirk. People with mutation quirks are immune to this.

Joshuaawe

Name: Hell's Awakening (A/N: User couldn't think of a name, so I named it.)

Description: When Izuku touches the ground, Ki blasts erupt from the ground under their intended target.

THISGUYDONOTGETIT

Name: Energy Titan

Description: The user surrounds their body in tremendous amounts of Ki, forming a towering humanoid figure of Ki that they can control. Since the figures made of Ki, the user can make it shapeshift into anything. Mostly used to fight against giant opponents.

A/N: Please comment on your favorite one, and the ones with the most and second-most votes will be selected! Now onto Izuku's Instinct!

***

Today was the day of the U.A. Sports Festival!

Izuku stretched as he awoke from his slumber, his eyelids felt heavy, and the loud blaring of his alarm clock was starting to get annoying. With a grunt, Izuku slammed his hand down on the alarm clock, smashing it to nothing but a heap of mechanical parts. 'Oh god damn it! That's the fifth one this month...' Izuku swore. He grumbled as he got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom to get ready for the day. It wasn't until he washed his face that he realized what day it was today.

"Oh shit! The festival's today!" Izuku yelled with excitement, his face still soaked.

"IZUKU, LANGUAGE!" Inko yelled angrily from the kitchen. Izuku flinched slightly at his mother's voice. She was scary when she was mad. Izuku speedily finished getting ready, put on his U.A gym uniform, and rushed to eat the enormous breakfast his mother was now accustomed to making. His fast pace eating caused Eri to giggle cutely, which caused Izuku to blush. He finished his breakfast with speed and kissed his mother and Eri on the forehead before he rushed out.

When Izuku arrived at his classroom, he saw the rest of his class all wearing the same gym uniform. Some looked nervous, others excited, some a combination of both.

"Yo, Izu-bro!" Kirishima yelled with a smile as he ran over. Izuku smiled as the two fist-bumped. Over the past two weeks, he, Ojiro, and Kirishima had become great friends and training partners. To Izuku, it was nice. Ever since he had been announced as quirkless, he had lost all his "friends." Even the ones he thought he had gained were fake or were just making fun of him.

"Hey, Kirishima, you ready for today?" Izuku asked with a smirk. Kirishima hardened his arms for a second with a broad smile on his face.

"Are you kidding? I'm excited! This festival is going to be so manly!" Kirishima cheered. His excitement caused Izuku to grin widely. He took this time to look around for his princess and spotted her talking to Todoroki. This naturally caused Izuku to frown slightly. His eyes flashed red before they returned to their emerald green. Momo glanced over at Izuku before a broad smile graced her features, and she ran at the halfling. She collided into him, causing Izuku to grunt, but he still held her tightly. He looked up from the hug to see Todoroki glaring at him. Izuku smirked, and unknowingly, his eyes flashed red, causing Todoroki to flinch and look away.