Chapter 16: U.A. Sports Festival! (Part 2)

(A/N: Author-sama here! So for the super attacks, I decided to keep all three! They were all cool, so I feel like I'll be able to use all three efficiently. Thank you all for putting forward super attacks, and I hope you enjoy this chapter!)

***

Goku panted in exhaustion as he held his damaged stomach.

He looked around the battlefield to see Vegeta still fighting the enemy but losing horribly. Goku grunted as he stood up painfully, blood dripping from his mouth and wound. He heard a cry of agony as Vegeta came spiraling into the ground roughly, his arm snapping upon impact, and his white hair fading back to it's black.

"V-Vegeta!" Goku shouted with fear. The Saiyan made his way slowly to the downed prince and sighed in relief as he saw Vegeta shuffling. They had been fighting this opponent for an hour straight, and it seemed like every time they got stronger, so did their opponent. Not even Mastered Ultra Instinct could beat him! Dark chuckling brought Goku out of his thoughts to see the figure floating in the sky.

"I have to say; I'm quite dissatisfied. I heard that this universe had the strongest warriors, yet I've beaten you around like children." the figure chuckled. Vegeta growled as he held his broken arm and glared.

"Kakarot, as much as I hate to say this. I think we need fusion to beat him. We keep getting stronger, but so does he! We need something that will overpower him so much he can't catch up. Mastered Ultra Instinct on top of our fusion should put him away." Vegeta explained quickly.

Goku nodded, but the next words from the figure caused his heart to stop momentarily. "If you think I'll let you two perform the fusion dance of the Kai's, you're sorely mistaken." The figure calmly declared as he dashed in at unfathomable speeds. The figure was then intercepted by a man in an orange gi and spiky black hair with a single bang hanging on his forehead. His clothes were tattered and ripped. Dry blood caked his skin, and you could see the clear fatigue on his face. But in his dark midnight eyes was pure determination.

"Gohan!" Goku beamed. Gohan nodded and faced towards his opponent before he roared as his Ki skyrocketed, His midnight black hair shifted to a glowing red as well as his eyes. His muscle mass decreased slightly, and his Ki became fiery. The Super Saiyan God transformation was complete.

"Get started with the dance, Dad! I'll hold him off!" Gohan yelled as he charged in. Gohan delivered a significant blow to the figure's jaw, sending him staggering back in the air. Before the figure could recover, Gohan launched while spinning to deliver a destructive kick to the neck. The figure snarled and pulled Gohan close by the tatters of his Gi, smashing his elbow into the Half-Saiyan's nose. Gohan disoriented, couldn't counter the kick to the stomach that caused him to cough up some blood.

"FU," Goku and Vegeta started as they began the dance of the Kai's. The figure flew at high speeds towards the duo, only to be hit in the back with a large Ki blast, courtesy of Gohan. Gohan flew in, and the two figures started to exchange blows. Gohan tried dodging to the best of his ability, but the figure was too quick.

"SION," Goku and Vegeta shouted as they both swung their arms out to the side.

"NO!" The figure roared. He quickly struck the Half-Saiyan in the throat, causing him to hold his throat in agony before he was met with a sledgehammer to the head, sending him reeling into the ground, his fiery red hair fading back to its original midnight.