Chapter 8: Battle Trials!

Izuku panted as he tried to stop the blood from flowing into his eyes. He also kept his sight on his two opponents in case they tried to finish him off. He had spent the last two days battling these two opponents straight and was starting to run out of fuel. "Hey, hey Izuku... you're looking a little tired. You're not finished, are you?" Goku taunted with a smirk. Izuku shakily stood up and smiled. "Not on your life Goku-sensei!" Izuku yelled back. With that, Izuku got back into his stance and powered up again, his long hair from 'Super Saiyan 3' flowing behind him. Izuku suddenly had to lean back as Vegeta decided to lead the charge with a kick.

Izuku back handsprings to gain distance and is immediately put on defense as he blocks and dodges his sensei's attacks. Izuku ducks under another punch, and delivers a sidekick to Goku sending him away and gives Izuku time to engage one on one with Vegeta. The two lock hands and begin clashing knees as they glare at each other, yet both have a smile on their face. The clash is decided as Goku rushes back in and delivers a spine crushing kick to Izuku's back sending him face-first into the ground. "Woo, you're getting a lot stronger! We can have you start training in god ki in no time!" Goku said with a large smile.

Izuku sits up as he rubs the sweat off his head. "Thanks, Goku-sensei, I think with the recent training, I've been able to hold 'Super Saiyan 3' for much longer now!"

"Good, I used that training to master 'Super Saiyan'. Keep this up, and you should be able to hold this form for days before you run out of energy." Goku explained. "By the way Izuku, I had a quick question..."

Izuku looked up at Goku, his head tilting to the side in curiosity. "What's up?" Goku suddenly adopts a serious expression, "Have you felt any weird powers, like for a moment you feel invincible... or like your mind is total ease?" Izuku rubs his chin in thought. "Now that you mention it... there was that time in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and during the U.A Entrance Exams..."

'Hmm, it seems that he's awoken Ultra Instinct a few times now... all he needs to awaken it fully is a push. But how?' Goku thought.

Izuku looks up and is slightly shocked, but hides it well. This was the first time Izuku had seen such a thoughtful expression on his sensei's face! Suddenly his watch started beeping, it was time for him to get ready for school! "Sorry, Goku-sensei, Vegeta-sensei! I've gotta go!" Izuku shouted as he disappeared in an instant transmission. Izuku teleports home and goes through his usual routine of freshening up and making breakfast for him and his mother before he flys off to school. Arriving at school, he notices that he is the first to arrive and takes this time to get some morning meditation in.

About 30 minutes later he feels a light tap on his shoulder and opens his eyes to stare into beautiful grey ones. "Morning Izuku-kun, sorry to disturb your meditation." Momo apologized with a small smile. Izuku blushed at their proximity and smiled nervously."G-good morning Momo, and it's fine! I was just finishing up." Izuku stuttered. 'Alright Izuku, this is it... you're going to ask her on a date! You can do this! Go beyond... plus ultra!' Izuku thought with determination. "U-um Momo... can I ask you something?" Momo stares at Izuku with a smile and nods her head softly. Izuku gulped before asking, "How about after class today, you and I go on a da-

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR..." A loud voice booms suddenly.

"LIKE A REGULAR PERSON!" All Might yells as he flies into the classroom.

'God damn motherfucking piece of SHI-'. Were some of what Izuku was thinking at the moment. But due to the audience was censored immediately. The class went into excitement as they started to whisper about All Might being here and how he was wearing his famous silver age costume. All Might took this moment to look over at Izuku, who was radiating hatred towards him, though the boy's face held a blank expression. The class could feel the tension and Momo looked worryingly over at Izuku. "A-Anyways, today we'll be doing mock battles! Youll also get to wear your hero costume for the first time!" He says as he steps back to reveal a bunch of suitcases with numbers on them. "Meet me at mock city A in 20 minutes young heroes!" All Might declared as he dashes out of the classroom.