Chapter 6: U.A. Entrance Exams Here I Come!

It was the day before the entrance exams, Izuku meditated in what he now called 'the god world' (Where Goku and Vegeta now live). He was brought out of his meditating by the sounds of Goku calling his name with a huge grin on his face. "Hey Izu! Sorry to interrupt your training, but I had a little gift for you." Goku apologized. Izuku smiled and shook his head, "It's fine Goku-sensei, what's up?" Goku smiled before handing Izuku what looked like a small pod. Izuku looked up, a perplexed look on his face. "Thanks...?" Goku chuckled, "No silly, click the button on the top!" Izuku shrugged and did as told, with a poof, the capsule disappeared and in its place was a brand new training gi. It was a green gi that had the symbol that mixed Go and Ve in his sensei's name. The boots were a red color as well. 'Guess Goku-sensei does pay attention to me, heh.' Izuku thought with amusement. 

(A/N: Gi looks like this, but the orange is green, the blue undershirt is black, and the shoes and wrist bands are red

(A/N: Gi looks like this, but the orange is green, the blue undershirt is black, and the shoes and wrist bands are red. This is not his hero costume.)

Izuku looked at his gi in amazement as a single tear slowly crept down his face. "Ah geez! I'm sorry Izuku, I didn't mean to make you cry or anythin'! I'll take it back if it's that bad!" Goku exclaimed. "No, no Goku-sensei, this is... perfect. I can't thank you enough for what you've done for me. I'm truly blessed." Izuku cried. Goku had a surprised look on his face before it melted to one of proudness. He pulled Izuku into a hug, as the green-haired teen cried into his gi."No Izuku, I'm truly blessed to have trained such a pure person such as yourself. I know that with all the hard work you put forward, you can become a hero of legend..." Goku said.

Vegeta watched from behind one of the trees, a small smile on his face. 'I couldn't agree more clown. That boy has big things ahead of him for sure.'

***

Izuku snoozed his alarm clock as soon as it started ringing. He hopped out of bed, determination in his eyes.

After taking care of his hygiene, Izuku threw on his gi and admired himself in the mirror. '10 months of blood, sweat, and tears for this moment! Make Goku and Vegeta-sensei proud!' Izuku thought with determination. Over his gi, Izuku threw on a black and red turtle neck and some basic black jeans with his red gi boots. He made a big breakfast for him and his mother (when she woke up), ate, and with a final smile left to take the U.A Entrance Exams.

As Izuku walked up to the U.A gates, open to the new examinees, he admired the gates in amazement, it's massive size shaking him to the core. His admiring was interrupted by a familiar, loud and annoying voice. "Out of my way you damn extra!" Izuku turned to see no other than Katsuki Bakugou, his ex childhood friend and bully. "Pleasure to see you as well, Kaachan..." Izuku grumbled with hidden anger. Katsuki stopped and looked up at Izuku, he stared for a few seconds before his eyes widened with anger and surprise.

"DEKU?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU AND WHY IS YOUR QUIRKLESS ASS HERE?!" Katsuki seethed. Izuku raised his eyebrow, "To take the entrance exams dumbass, why else?" Katsuki was surprised, not only did Izuku have a super growth spurt, but he wasn't stuttering, nor was he showing any fear, on top of that he even insulted him. His eyes no longer held fear, but rage... and it was barely contained. Katsuki straightened back up and turned, "Whatever you useless bastard, stay out of my fucking way or I'll kill you." Katsuki said. Katsuki looked back slightly as he walked off, only to see something that sent a shiver down his spine, Izuku's eyes flashed a light green color before fading back out. 'Must be seeing things, ain't no way that quirkless loser has a quirk.' Katsuki thought.