Chapter 10: U.A Panic!

Izuku sat in the center of the field in deep meditation.

His objective for this deep meditation was to master god ki finally. To do this, he had to absorb the god ki in the surrounding area and mix it into his ki. To Izuku, this was actually quite easy. Izuku's hair started flowing and slowly turning red, the fiery aura of 'Super Saiyan God' started to surround Izuku. But then, the red hair and fiery aura suddenly disappeared, leaving Izuku panting.

'Damn it! This is the third time! What's stopping me? I can feel it in my ki, but I can't access it...' Izuku cursed in his mind. Goku watched from a few feet away and instantly knew what the problem was. "Izuku, come here for a second!" Goku called. Izuku slowly got up and jogged over to his sensei. "What's up, Goku-sensei?" Izuku asked with curiosity.

"I think I know why you're unable to obtain the god form." Goku started. Izuku immediately paid attention to everything Goku was going to say now! (Not that he didn't do that already.) "The god form is unlike any other Saiyan transformation, even 'Super Saiyan Blue.' The god form is made of pure god ki, and to access it, you would need five Saiyans to give their energy to the sixth ina ritual of sorts. But that's not the case. To access it naturally, you need to let all inhibitions go." Goku explained. Izuku tilted his head slightly, "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, any hatred, unsolved love, regrets, anything like that is stopping you from accessing the form. What I suggest is you solve these problems first, and then try to access this form." Goku advised before walking off, leaving Izuku in deep thought. Hatred? Unsolved love? Regrets? Izuku had every one of those.

He'd start with his easiest one, hatred. He hated Katsuki Bakugo with a passion. Ten years of bullying all because someone was weaker than you!? Then you have the utter audacity... the gall! To say you want to become a hero afterwards!? It made Izuku sick to his stomach.

But on top of that... it made him angry! Izuku's aura spiked violently as green electricity started to shoot everywhere; Izuku clenched his fist so hard, blood began to flow through his knuckles. His hair started flashing between gold and green rapidly. Izuku, realizing he was scaring some of the animals nearby, quickly takes a deep breath. The lightning and golden aura disappear slowly.' Okay, well... that explains why I can't obtain 'SSG.' Jeez, I've got a lot more anger than I thought!' Izuku thought with slight amusement.

Alright, what about unsolved love? Immediately, a girl with raven hair spiked into a ponytail, beautiful pale skin, long slender legs, a gorgeous smile, mysterious onyx eyes, and huge bre- 'Well, at least I know I'm physically attracted! Bad thoughts, Izuku! Bad thoughts!' Izuku blushed. He then thought about his date yesterday. Her kind nature, the way she comforted him, the way her onyx eyes shined when talking to him, the way she strived to become a strong hero... it made his heart beat fast and his body to warm.

'Love, huh? Maybe... Now, to regrets.' Izuku thought with determination. Honestly, the only thing Izuku regretted was not training sooner, not standing up for himself, for almost... killing himself. It was a low point for Izuku, probably the lowest he'd ever been in his life. A time where he thought no one believed in him, a time he felt that nobody would ever accept him. Izuku shook those thoughts away and transformed into his SSJ form. He needed to work through these thoughts, and what better way than to train until you pass out?

***

Izuku yawned as he walked into class.