Chapter 3: Powers and Crushes!

It's been four months since Izuku started training with Goku. Since then, Izuku has mastered bringing out his Ki at will and being able to shoot Ki blasts and fly(though he still struggles with that a little). We currently see our green-haired hero in an intense spar with his trainer.

Izuku backflipped as Goku sent an overhead kick that smashed the ground to pieces. He panted hard as he tried to find an opening in Goku's form. Fighting Goku was like trying to fight your own shadow; you can see it, but you can never touch it or damage it. "Come now, Izuku, we've only been sparring for 15 minutes! Keep your stamina in check, stay calm, and analyze your opponent." Goku called from a distance, his form still intact.

'Let's see, Goku-sensei is a master martial artist. His offense and defense are immaculate, and somehow it's like his body moves for him... the best I could hope to do is keep up the pressure until he slips up!' Izuku lunged at breakneck speeds aiming a punch at Goku's temple; at the last second, he feinted and went for a sweep kick that was dodged by Goku raising his leg slightly.

'There's my chance!' Izuku thought with determination.

While still executing his sweep kick, Izuku pushed both hands off the ground and tried to kick Goku in the chest with both feet. 'He's learning quickly; he's improving his unpredictableness in a fight as we go!' Goku thought with glee. 'But that's not enough!'

Goku stepped to the side with unfathomable speeds, making Izuku's kick hit nothing but air and leaving him vulnerable. Goku grabbed both of Izuku's legs and flung him face-first into the ground, knocking Izuku out instantly. "His moves are sharp and quick, but he tends to leave himself open too much and goes for big moves too often." 

Izuku sat up and rubbed his face in pain. "You couldn't have knocked me out in a better, less painful way?" Izuku grumbled. 

"Hehe, big moves have big consequences, my green-haired student. Anyways, I'm sure you know where you messed up; you need to work on that more if you want to master the styles I've taught you completely." Goku explained.

"Yes, Goku-sensei!" Izuku responded with determination. At that moment, Izuku's phone beeped with a message from his mom.

Mom: Izuku, can you pick up some groceries on the way home? We need beef, noodles, and more tea if you can!

Izuku: Yup, leaving my session now, mom! Love you.

Mom: Love you too!

***

Izuku smiled at his phone before saying bye to his sensei and running off to the grocery store. After shopping for about 15 minutes, Izuku started walking home. It was pretty dark, and the street lights had just come on. It wasn't until Izuku was about 5 minutes from his house when he heard a high pitched scream and some struggling.

"I hope it's not what I think it is!" Izuku shouted as he ran at breakneck speeds to the spot. What he saw made his blood boil. There is an alley where three guys and a young girl who looked to be about his age. She was being held down and trying to struggle, but the two guys were too strong, while the third was stripping her down. Izuku didn't hesitate in dealing out punishment.

Izuku stepped forward and vanished behind the third man who was stripping the girl and delivered a sharp kick to the man's temple knocking him out instantly. Before both men could react to Izuku's speed, Izuku rammed his knee into the nose of one of the men while he elbowed the other between his eyes. He turned around and raised his leg for an ax kick, bringing it down on the man's head, smashing it into the ground, knocking him out. Before he could fight the last rapist, the man grabbed Izuku in a chokehold. Izuku elbowed the man in the gut, judo flipped him into the ground, and delivered a swift punch to the forehead.