Chapter 4: Let it all out, Izuku! Unleash Your Rage!

Izuku woke up at 6:00 A.M; he rubbed his eyes as he got out of bed and looked out his window.

'Still dark...'

Izuku was in his last 6 months of training, and it was definitely paying off. Izuku's confidence, body, mind, and fighting skill had all risen exponentially. Today he meets up with Goku for his special 5 months of training.

'I wonder what Goku-sensei has planned? He said this would increase my power even further; I'm actually kinda excited!' Izuku thought with a small grin. After taking care of all his hygiene needs, packing, and making breakfast for him and his mom(When she wakes up, that is), he grabbed his bag and walked to the meetup spot.

***

"Yo! Good morning Izuku! Ready to start ya training?" Goku chirped with much energy. Izuku smiled at his sensei's boundless positive energy. "Yup! Got my bags all packed, sensei". Goku smiled and ruffled his hair, "Alright, Izuku, grab onto me, and I'll take us to the location for training." The green-haired teen grabbed onto Goku's gi and smiled in anticipation. Goku smiled largely before putting raising his index and middle finger to his forehead before they both disappeared.

Izuku and Goku landed in a different place as Goku arrived standing up... Izuku, on the other hand, landed face first. "What the hell was that, sensei?!" Izuku gasped in amazement. "Oh, that? That's my Instant Transmission technique! It allows me to teleport to any location as long as I can lock onto the ki or life force of a being in that location." Goku explained.

" Goku explained

"Wow! So cool, will you teach me that Goku-sensei?!" Izuku beamed

"Wow! So cool, will you teach me that Goku-sensei?!" Izuku beamed. "I planned to anyway, so sure!" Goku replied with a smile. "Wait, but Goku sensei, who did you lock onto to get us here?" Izuku questioned with a tilt of his head.

"That would be me, brat..." a deep voice said from behind Izuku. Izuku jumped and squealed as he spun around to face a man... shorter than him. 'Not what I expected, but ok...' Izuku thought in amusement. "My name is Vegeta Briefs; I am the Angel assigned to the idiot training you. I bet that clown hasn't explained what he truly does, so shut up and listen," He says as he looks with annoyance at Goku, who's laughing as he rubs the back of his head. "Your sensei is what is referred to as a "God of Destruction."