Chapter 7: Quirk Apprehension Test!

Izuku looked at himself with pride in the mirror as he straightened his red tie. He had officially been excepted to the U.A Hero Course, ranking number #1 overall making him the automatic class representative. He smiled one last time, before grabbing his bag and heading towards the door.  His mother stood there waiting for him, tears in her eyes as she smiled. "Years ago, you asked me if you could be a hero... and instead of telling you you could, I apologized. I know that discouraged you, and I'm so sorry! I just wanted to say, that I wholeheartedly support you! You can be a hero Izuku!" Inko finished with tears streaming down her face.

Izuku at this point was tearing up as he pulled his mom into a tight hug. There they sat crying for a few minutes before Izuku had to go. As Izuku arrived at the gate he saw a familiar person leaning on the huge gate, holding what looked to be a briefcase, a scowl on his face. "Vegeta-sensei!" Izuku yelled. Vegeta looked up with a small smile, "Hello there brat, here," Vegeta said as he handed Izuku the briefcase. "In here is your hero suit, I worked quite hard on it, so you'd better enjoy it!" Vegeta said with a small blush as he looked away. Even after all these years, he still had trouble doing nice things for people. Izuku smiled as he accepted the briefcase and said goodbye to his second sensei as he ran into the school.

Izuku looked around confused as he searched for his classroom "1-A". The halls were so big that he felt as if he could be lost for days! He finally found a huge door that read the letters 1-A and smiled. He took a big deep breath. 'Here we go Izuku! Stepping through these doors will define your life from this point on!' Izuku thought with determination. He stepped in and... instantly was met with a shitshow. "You're disrespecting the very foundations of past U.A students by putting your feet on these desks!" the tall blue-haired boy from the entrance exams yelled. "HUH?! HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE THAT STICK OUTTA YOUR ASS AND FUCK OFF!" Bakugo yelled back. The argument went back and forth as Izuku's eye twitched rapidly. 'Ahhh, not even five minutes into my first day and I'm already annoyed! ' Izuku thought with growing irritation. It was at this moment that the blue-haired boy noticed Izuku standing there. 

He immediately rushed over and bowed his head. "Hello! My name is Tenya Iida, I wanted to apologize for the way I acted at the entrance exams! You clearly are the better hero! You saw the secret in that exam when I could not!" He apologized. Izuku smiled, "I didn't know about the secret part of the exam either Iida. I just saw a person in need and decided to help them!" Iida smiled and shook hands with Izuku. It was this time, Izuku looked up and made eye contact with dark grey eyes. They held contact until they both noticed that somehow they were now in front of each other.

'Oh my god, he grew a lot! I have to look up at him now... he sure got a lot more handsome...' Momo thought with a small blush. Izuku was thinking along the same lines, 'Jeez she's easily the most gorgeous girl I've seen! Her lips look so soft... I wonder what would happen if I...' His thought were cut off by the door slamming open and a yellow slug-like creature crawling in. The creature suddenly stood up to reveal a man with bags under his eyes and long black hair... "If you're here to make friends, I suggest you leave now. It took you eight seconds to get quiet, awful, but we'll work on it. My name is Aizawa Shota, I'm your new teacher for the rest of this year. Put on your gym uniforms and meet me in Training field A." with that said, Aizawa slithered out of the room. "That's so fucking creepy..." Izuku muttered, with Momo nodding in agreement. 

*****

Class 1-A stood outside, everyone wearing their gym uniforms. Izuku stretched, as he smiled in excitement for whatever Aizawa-sensei had planned. He was so focused on warming up, that he didn't notice the looks of lust he was getting from his female classmates, especially a grey-eyed one. 'Oh my god, look at those muscles... I just wanna take him, throw on my bed, and...'