Chapter 17: U.A. Sports Festival! (Part 3)

The golden aura from the fusion finally died down, revealing a very pissed off Gogeta.

His hair flowed in the wind as his eyes narrowed in pure wrath. At his feet laid an unmoving Gohan, the blood was pooling from under his body, and his skin was pale. Gogeta closed his eyes as deep sadness overcame him, but he knew he had the battle to finish. He delicately picked up the corpse of Gohan, taking the time to observe his now pale face. Dried blood caked his skin, and his eyes had rolled to the back of his head. The combined Saiyan swore this tyrant would pay!

"Finally, clearing the battlefield of that trash? The battlefield is no place for common scum who don't take the thrill of battle seriously." The figure said as he floated in the air. His tail flicked back and forth like an excited dog, and he had a sickening grin on his face. Gogeta felt his Ki spike but quickly breathed to calm it back down. He needed all the time in this fusion he could get. Placing Gohan down gently, the fusion warrior closed the fallen halfling's eyes. The half Saiyans orange Gi was ripped and destroyed, all but the blue undershirt remaining. Bruises peppered his pale skin, and blood was trailing from multiple areas on his body. He looked like death warmed over.

"Thank you, my son. Your sacrifice will not be in vain, I promise." Gogeta whispered. Gogeta rose slowly, his back facing the figure. He let out a deep breath, and within seconds a violent surge of silver aura erupted. The wind blew what remaining trees there were to the skies, and even the figure had to cover his face slightly. Gogeta's hair slowly turned from its midnight black color to a shiny silver. His eyes were doing the same. His muscles bulged, and his Ki became undetectable as it entered the gods' realm and changed to a pure white fiery color.

The transformation was complete. Mastered Ultra Instinct, a form that even the God of Destruction from each universe couldn't obtain. The tyrant smiled madly as the fusion warrior's power washed over him. He grew even more excited when his right arm began to shake slightly. Yes! This feeling is what he wanted! Energy from a being that made even him afraid! Not backing down from the challenge, the tyrant began to spike his dark red Ki, sending a malevolent vibe throughout the area. The two Ki's clashed against each other as the two warriors stared each other down.

The final battle had begun.

/.\

Izuku was making a beeline for the food vendor when the sounds of an argument stopped him.

More specifically, who the voices belonged, Izuku couldn't recognize the other voice, but it sounded deeper, condescending as well. The other was the soft motherly voice of Momo that now sounded angry, yet scared. Deciding to see what was going on, Izuku peeked around the corner to see something that almost made him snap. Momo was standing in front of the number two Pro Hero Endeavor himself. He stood tall, confident, arrogant, and pride practically oozed from his being. His flaming beard shot everywhere for a few seconds as he yelled; Izuku assumed it reacted to his emotions.

"You're giving up the best opportunity of your miserable life! Think about it! A marriage between my son and you could create the most powerful weapon! Our families are practically made for each other!" Endeavor shouted as he waved his one hand. Momo stepped back in slight disgust. What this man was offering was something that's been forbidden for years! On top of that, there was no way she would ever marry Todoroki!

She had someone else in mind for that...

"Are you seriously suggesting a quirk marriage between Todoroki and I!? No offense to him, but I have no intention of ever marrying him, no less marrying into your sick ideas of the family! Todoroki is his own person, not some damn weapon for you to surpass All Might! I can see why you've been stuck at the number two spot for years now. You're no better than a villain!" Momo yelled, running out of breath at the end. Her shouting left some of her hair messy, and Izuku could see a small trail of sweat running down her head.