Chapter 5: Vegeta's Brutal Training!

"Vegeta-sensei, you might wanna' up that gravity and get out here... I've got some shit to work through," Izuku said with no emotion. Vegeta chuckled before replying to Izuku. "Congratulations halfling, you've found your heritage and ascended to the form known as 'Super Saiyan 2', all in a few minutes." Vegeta then stopped chuckling and glared at Izuku. "But don't get cocky because your power jumped a little. You're still leagues below me. I once knew a person with the same cocky attitude who attained that power, once he did, he was powerful sure, but that cockiness led to someone else losing their life." Vegeta chastised.

At this Izuku sighed, calming down. His aura died down, but he kept the transformation. "I'm sorry Vegeta-sensei! Please, let's begin our training." Izuku apologized. Vegeta smirked before stepping out into the void and chucking off the robe over his armor. "Now, come at me and hit me if you can..." Vegeta mocked with a smirk. Izuku chuckled before starting to jump and down, warming up his muscles for the upcoming epic battle. "Let's do this" Izuku yelled while disappearing into nothingness.

'He already has impressive speed despite just obtaining the form.' Vegeta acknowledged.  Vegeta suddenly dodged to the side as Izuku's foot slammed into the ground making a crater.  Izuku swung out his fist, but Vegeta grabbed it and kneed Izuku in the side, knocking him away. 'Not yet!' Izuku thought with determination. Izuku suddenly started sprinting, then disappeared again, zig-zagging everywhere. He appeared in front of Vegeta and started throwing out punches but Vegeta moved just like Goku.  He swiftly dodged each punch then landed a kick into Izuku's gut pushing him away.

Izuku held his gut in pain for a moment before getting into his fighting stance. He took a moment to see if there was an opening in Vegeta's stance, but there was nothing. His form was perfect and covered every opening there could be. 'Well there goes that idea... the only way to hit him is to possibly break his guard, but he's too quick and strong for that... unless...'

Izuku yelled and powered up, his aura flaring around him as his electricity rapidly shot everywhere. 'Maybe I can somehow use this electricity to shock him into breaking his guard! Here goes nothing!' Izuku dashed forward and disappeared in front of Vegeta, he jumped in the air and started spinning to build up speed. Vegeta started to put his guard up before Izuku could execute whatever he was doing.

'Now's my chance!' Izuku thought. Izuku, using the momentum from the spinning, went for a downward kick. 'Time to test it out!' "Electrifying Guard Break!" Izuku transferred all the electricity to his leg as it landed on Vegeta's arm. It instantly shocked Vegeta enough for Izuku to continue with his downward kick breaking Vegeta's guard and leaving him open. Izuku landed, and with no wasted time put everything into hitting Vegeta in the face.

The hit landed and Vegeta's head snapped to the side with the hit. Izuku tried to pull his fist back, but Vegeta had a deathly grip on it. "Heh heh, good. Good! Now that you finally hit me..." Vegeta turned his head, the fist still implanted in his cheek and looked at Izuku with a sickening grin. "I can start hitting you like a man!"

 "I can start hitting you like a man!"