Genesis log: Helix Database

With new Helixes both good and bad popping up almost every day, I think it's important that now that the helix types are complete, it's time to categorize this world gone mad properly.

Champions

Name/Codename: Derek Lewis/ Wildfire

Activity type: Active

Power type: Enhancers

Rank: High Viper (could be higher and lower due to temp)

Description: Derek can move, perceive, and metabolize at super speed for myriad effects while also giving him a well-toned superhuman physique and heat shield to compensate. He is also has a heat shield that grants him the ability to give himself and others in his vicinity safety at even his fastest velocities. The heat shield also gives Derek the ability to store heat through conduction as he runs to become even faster. Derek can use this stored-up heat for a series of pyrokinetic effects displayed later. His top speed is now 780 mph.

Weakness: cold temperatures make Derek significantly slower; if he loses focus, then he gets tunnel "vision," If he uses one of his more powerful pyrokinetic abilities, his speed will temporarily be gone. Derek also needs proper traction to travel. His high metabolism can also make his speed and strength suffer.

Name/Codename: Kate Adams/ N/A

Activity type: Passive (formerly) Active

Power type: Enhancer

Rank: Low Viper (possibly stronger given initial chapter)

Description: Kate can vibrate her molecules at incredible velocities. To compensate, Kate's body was transformed to accommodate durability greater than Wildfire but lower than Gargoyle and increase her physical attributes to a superhuman level being comparable to Wildfire. Originally Kate's powers were uncontrollable and vastly more powerful than almost any helix up till this point. At first, they were vibrations made her unable to be perceived and heard by others and with the ability to phase through most matter, unless other helixes can perceive her at roughly the same speed. After her subsequent "reset" by Wildfire and months of training, Kate has gotten a decent grasp on her powers, with them being only a fraction that they were before. She now can phase herself through matter with proper concentration, use her vibrations in the form of sonar and even shoot out concussive blasts of force.

Weakness: It is highly likely that Kate is holding back her potential from previous trauma and lack of training. Despite that fact, it seems Phazer is susceptible to blasts of energy considering their naturally fast vibrational rates.

Name/Codename: Maria Mendez/Blackout

Activity type: Active

Power type: Radiator

Rank: Low Viper

Description: After careful research, Blackout's bioelectric field has now become far more concentrated and potent than the average human. Using this dominant mutation, she can consciously activate this field through the power of electrokinesis, which she can shoot and absorb for various effects. Through training, her blasts can now range from voltages of a small jolt (110 volts) to the full-on the electric fence (10,000) to around (12,000) with proper stress and charge time. The problem is that each usage of her powers results in drainage of her bioelectric field, which is now ties to her vitality. While future applications of her power are currently being explored, she has also proven the capability to absorb and resist outside sources of electricity (with difficulty) and emit a bright light that can confuse others (with proper concentration).