Let Me Introduce You To Your Family

They ordered lunch from outside. Both were ready to leave for the Den by evening. Gustavo couldn't move. He just stood there for a second. If he knew his Alexander well,and he did, his son might never forgive him. Andrew will of course and he wondered if the other children will be able to accept him in their life. Florentino reached the den. He was soon stepping out of the car. Then he looked at Gustavo.

"You can follow when you are ready," said Florentino. Gustavo nodded. He took a deep breath and stepped out. Florentino stepped inside. Gustavo already saw many guards stationed at spots not easily identifiable. He stepped into his house slowly, after decades of staying away.

--------------

Florentino entered the hall only to have a handful of his grandchildren. He slowly disentangled himself. Enzo decided to stick to his left leg and Milan was going nowhere from his arms, he can sense. He smiled amused as he found Zyren to be asleep, in the little lap of Syrus who was shushing everyone. The boys seemed to obey, like magic.

He looked at the family in the hall, his family. The patriarch of this family was standing outside and he didn't know how they would react to this new development.

--------------

Miguel looked at Alexander.

"What has got you so deep in thought?"asked Miguel. Alexander just gave a small smile.

"It's nothing. I have this - anxiousness for a couple of days. Like I am anticipating something, bracing for something to happen. Thought it would be an attack, but nothing yet," said Alexander burying his face in Miguel's stomach. He was laying on his husband's lap.

"You worry too much," said Miguel pressing a kiss to Alexander's forehead.

"And even if it is trouble, we are all here. We deal with everything as a family," said Miguel.

"Yes, Donna," said Alexander, teasing.

Miguel laughed.

They heard the kids shriek.

"I think all our family is here. Let's go," said Miguel.

Both got down and saw Florentino talking to the kids. However, his eyes seemed to be trained on the entrance.

Alexander looked at the door and a man stepped in. Not even all the changes in the past two decades will stop him from recognising the man before them. Alexander felt himself reaching for Miguel, his hands tight around his husband, needing all the support.

Everyone in the hall fell silent when the man stepped in wondering who it is and looked at Florentino for an explanation. Izabel was on her feet. She walked over and pressed a gun to the man's neck.

"What was the last thing we spoke about?" asked Izabel. She couldn't believe this was happening. She knew if he was here, he proved to Florentino that he is the man they lost years back. But, she needed to know, she just needed to know.

"You said Flor takes too much time to get ready for a cop," said Gustavo.

"What's new about you both talking about me behind my back?" asked Florentino staring at them, trying to lighten the mood. Izabel hugged Gustavo tight.

Miguel had a vague idea as to who this was. When Syrus told him that they have a surprise, he never expected this. He gripped Alexander's arm tight. Syrus, bless him reached over, now that Zyren was awake. Syrus took Alexander's other hand.

"This is the s'prise Father. Do you like it?" asked Syrus. Alexander looked at his son and picked him up and looked at the man standing at the door.