Office Visit

Athen was baking. He loved baking. His new bakery is in the outskirts of the city. He wanted it to be so. He didn't like the chaos of the city much. The interior works are going on. He made a pie in the family kitchen and took it to Gustavo.

"Dad, you should surprise Flore at work and people are talking about your reappearance. Things will be better if you make another appearance, " said Athen sitting down next to Gustavo. Florentino has left for work on the day.

Alexander looked up from where he was massaging Miguel's leg in their work out area. The match day before had been brutal. Miguel hissed when Alexander pressed on a spot.

"I am going go ensure that their market value goes down the drain. Defence is more about brain and thosr fools doesn't have the brains evidently," said Alexander referring to the rival team defender. Miguel was amused.

"They were doing their job and I don't mind the rough games. I have a personal masseuse, you see and I love being under his care," said Miguel smirking.

"Right, I could have lived five lives without hearing that. I will just go and deliver this to Flore, " said Gustavo and got up. Juan and Esteban snickered.

"Take guards with you," said Alexander. Gustavo sighed. That is an argument he won't win seeing the way his son has that stubborn look on his face.

"Can we go? " asked Juan. It was close to lunch time and Flore must be free then.

"Go on, if the old man takes you, " said Athen. Gustavo rolled his eyes at his son in exasperation. Athen just gave him a cheeky grin.

"Come along"

------------------

The head quarters of the crime division is opulent. Gustavo stepped out, accompanied by guards ofcourse. And his two youngest.

"Hello Ju"

The person at the entrance waved at Juan who seemed to pale. The woman was giving him a unseemly look and Gustavo will carve her eye out if she stares at his son's face one more time.

"Father is here to meet the director, " said Juan, clutching Este who was glaring at the woman.

Her eyes then fell on Gustavo and they watched as her throat constricted in abject fear. She was on her feet.

"Capo"

That is the name used  for Don's father or the previous Don.

Gustavo stepped forward.

"If you look at my child again, that will be last thing you see, " said Gustavo, his voice dangerously low. The guards looked ready for an order.

"Understood, Capo, " she said and bowed her head. Juan didn't hear what was being said.

Gustavo placed a protective arm around Juan and then walked in front hiding the kids from other lecherous eyes. They reached the top floor and stepped into a massive office room. There were at least a 100 people in there. Gustavo recognised the person talking to all of them as Florentino stood by. Flore looked every bit the director as he stood there.

Then the person who was talking, Dahlia McKinnon, the nastiest politician out there and the current defence minister spotted him and she froze on spot. Florentino was looking surprised.

Not really aware of office decorum, Este ran to him. Florentino caught the kid and picked him up. He is not going to hurt or disappoint the child just to keep his stern face on. He is sure all the trainees and subordinates are gawking. Seeing him with a kid must be really strange for them. Who is he kidding? It is.