Authors Note

I am so sorry. You guys are going to hate me. So much. But I promise this is the last time.... Oh gosh, you're all going to hate me so much. (Even I sort of hate me right now.)

Okay. Here it goes. I'm restarting again.

There. I said it, but before you all start screaming in frustration just hear me out. Then you can all go back to hating me, cool?

Okay, so I've been thinking a lot while I've been writing the rebooted version of this fanfic, and I really haven't been having a lot of fun with it. It's got a lot of the plot issues that the original had smoothed over, and the overall pacing seems a lot less rushed then before, but I really haven't enjoyed writing it very much.

The problem hasn't been that I was too busy to write this story, it's that I haven't felt motivated to do so. The story I've been writing isn't true to what makes She-Ra so enjoyable. It was too plot driven for the character based original, and to heavy ended for the general upbeat nature the actual show has. We like She-Ra for being what it is, and I don't think that what I was writing really matches up with that.

So, I'm rewriting it. The whole thing has to start all over again. However, I really liked how the first version started, so I'm going to be emulating that in this new version. There will still be some important changes happening in it though, so it's worth reading the first 8 or so chapters all the same.

Also, if you've already read chapter one of the reboot, then the prologue for this new version is exactly the same. Just saying.

I'm going to try and write a more fun story this time. It's not my forte, but I've got my other books to tell a serious emo story with dark undertones and cynical humor. Maybe this project will help lighten up my writing a bit. Anyways, in the meantime you all enjoy what I come out with, and thank you for being patient with me in reading this far. If it weren't for all of your support I might have given up on this story entirely, so it really means a lot that you've stuck with me this whole time.

Again, this is the last time I'm rebooting this fic. If it doesn't work out, then, well, I tried. I'll try and update again later today if I'm not to busy.