Chapter 5

Lily

After a waste of time Liz and Heron argued who'll stay, who'll go. Liz said "You stay here, we are going to bring your car in the morning," of course Heron didn't agree, so they went like that back and forth, but in the end Heron won the argument with saying. "That's my car, I call the shots here so either you do what I say or leave walking."

So all the way to our house, I sat on the passengers seat she sat on my foots hanging her head low so the police wouldn't see us and pull us over. Sorry Liz I know your back hurts, but life is not fair. So when Heron pulled up to our building where our apartment was, Liz was the first to get out and went inside without say thanks or goodbye to Heron. Well that's Liz. I turned to him to say goodnight to him.

"Might want to explain mate, what you were doing in that club," some other time I might have fought with him saying is not his business, but I was to tired to fight, so I explained to him everything .

"That's all, now goodnight cause I'm tired as hell," I waved and turned to leave but he grabbed me by my waist, pulled me to him and nuzzled his face in my neck. Hello butterflies your back again.

"I was going crazy, when I thought you were cheating on me," he breathed in my neck, as if remind himself that I'm in his arms and right now even I didn't want to be other place than here.

So played I with his hair, tugged a little bit at them and smiled a little. He moaned, that moan shot electricity straight to my core. Oh my pizza.

"This dress you are wearing it's killing me," he muttered.

"Why don't you like it?" I teased him. I was wearing black tight dress that stopped mid thigh. It was Feys, she is going to kill me once she sees that I've took her favourite dress.

"As much as I like it on you, I'd like it better if it was in my bedroom floor." he smirked, I pushed him of smacking his arms, smiling like crazy .

"Go home pretty boy, it's late."

"Oh so now I'm pretty boy," he said and wiggled his eyebrows. Oh this asshole.

"Go now," I said, with a serious tone but inside I was smiling.

"Okay, okay I'll go, grandma." he put his hands up in surrender. How dare he call me grandma? I wanted to yell at him but he put his lip at the corner of my lips and I froze. "See you tomorrow or in the morning, and text back when I text you."

With that he turned, got in his car and drove off. I just like the other time I stood there touching the spot where his lips were seconds ago.

Buzzing of my phone got me out of my La La land. It's Liz.

"What?" I asked angry, why am I angry.

"Come upstairs, I need to lock the door because Fey is staying at Eden's tonight," oh some one is getting it tonight, she'll face hell when she comes tomorrow.

"Okay."

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up feeling grumpy because the lack of sleep. It's all Liz fault she and her stupid ideas but at the same time smart. If a had a good sleep I wouldn't be grumpy. No, I'm lying no matter how much I sleep I'm always grumpy in the morning. Ugh I need to shower but first I need my coffee.

I went to the kitchen to get coffee, walking like a drunk person.

"Boo." hands touched my waist.

"Agh," I jumped scared. I turned to see the devil Liz calls Monkey. "Nate, you stupid wolf, what are doing here."

Nate is Liz's brother, he is twenty-three years old, he has dark midnight hair unlike Liz, you can tell they're siblings by the shape of their mouth and nose and the colour of their eyes. And just like his sister he is batshit crazy.