Chapter 14

Lily

I went to my parents house, closed the door and locked it. I didn't bother to read the letter, I just put it on the kitchen table and left it there not caring to read whatever they have written. Feeling cold I started a fire, and went to my old room to get a blanket. My room was the same, literally nothing had changed, expect for the dust. I took a blanket from my wardrobe and and took a book from my shelves. The book like the room was full of dust, I feel like I have walked in a hunted room.

I need to clean the whole house but if I cleaned it. It will take a lot of time and tomorrow I'm supposed to wake up early. The door bell door and then I remembered Liz was supposed to come and get her car. Maybe she will help.

"Hey." I said opening the door. "You're here."

"I'm here finally," she said getting in "If I stayed one more minute in that uber's car, I would have thrown up. I mean how can someone be so unhygienic."

"Tell yourself that, your room took two days to clean it." I said she just waved her hand in dismissal.

"That happened once and my room didn't smell." yeah her room didn't smell but her clothes were everywhere. Which reminds me that I need to ask her to help me.

"Liz."

"Yeah."

"You see, this house is a mess and I thought maybe you could help me little. I have to wake up tomorrow early for training and if I clean it myself it will take a lot of time." I finally said it.

"Of course I'll help," she smiled at me, damn I love this girl "But first we will get food and drinks for you to have here, after that we started cleaning and you will tell me how your meeting with the alpha went."

I took her car keys and we went to get food. Once we were done shopping, we went home put the food in the fridge and started cleaning. While we cleaned I told Liz about Dean. She laughed when I told her how I called him.

"You call the alpha of this pack 'STD'?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yep and he calls me 'Virgin freak'." she laughed more.

"I mean he is not wrong, you are a virgin." she is siding with him. Bitch.

"Oh shut up." I punched her her shoulder lightly.

"You know, you can lose you virginity to someone other than him." I knew who she meant 'him' but I don't know if I'm ready to do it yet. "Besides, from my research the alpha is hot."

"Of course, you and your research." I'm not surprised. Liz is always this protective and I'm sure she also did research if there was a killer in this town. That's Liz, she is weird and crazy but at the same time smart. "And he may be hot, but still I don't think I want to lose my virginity now. It kinda is a big deal for me. You know."

"I know. But... the alpha is hot, can I have him. I mean I could come and train here too." I laughed at her. "I'm not joking."

"Yeah, sure."

We continued to clean after three hours we were done. To tired to cook anything, we ordered pizza and crashed on the couch. We put on I movie I had and ate our food.

"You can stay tonight if you want too." I said to her.

"Thanks for recommending that because Fey and school boy are staying at our apartment tonight and I don't want to hear any unwanted voices. I love my sleep and I hated when it's disturbed." that's true. She becomes a zombie when you disturb her sleep.

"Yeah well I'm tired so I'm going to sleep. You can sleep in my room, I'll sleep at me parents. Night." I said and headed upstairs.

"Night."