Chapter 12

Lily

I stared at her and smiled, I looked nice but inside I was having a mental conversation with myself about how to kill her.

"Lily, oh you are here." she said acting surprised "After last time I wasn't expecting to see you here again." bitch.

"Oh why would you think that?" two can play the game bitch "It's normal for mates to fight. But they always make up in the end that's why mates exist, no matter what happens they only want one person and that is their other half." she opened her mouth to say something but I continued "It's okay if you don't understand, you will once you find your mate and you will want to kill any bitch who comes close to him in the wrong way." I faked smiled at her, she only stared at me and didn't say anything.

"What can I help with Luna?" said Rora who was there the whole time. I wanted to correct her about the Luna but I didn't because Abby is here and she should know who's the boss here.

"Do you know where Alin is?" she seemed to think for a bit before she responded.

"He is with alpha Heron, he is..."

"I know where he is." I said before she could finish. She smiled at me, Abby saw that I was pretending like she wasn't there, so she left.

"Anything else I can help you with?" I'm hungry so.

"Yes, you don't mind doing me breakfast because if I do it I'll burn the whole kitchen down." I won't but I'm to lazy to make it myself.

"No problem, do you want me to bring it in alpha's room or you'll eat in here?" she asked. I better eat it at Herons room, I want to eat in peace and I don't want to see Leggy's face.

"In Herons room." I went to Herons room waiting for Rora to bring me my breakfast after it was done. I scrolled through my phone, passing my time. After fifteen minutes or less or more. I don't know. Rora brought my breakfast.

"Thank you, I might have married you if I didn't have Heron." I said taking a bite at the waffle she had made, it's delicious. "In fact, I'm totally leaving Heron for your cooking." Rora chuckled.

"Enjoy your breakfast." and she was out the door. I ate in silence and once I was done, I put the trey of food at Heron nightstand and went to the bathroom that was connected with Herons room, to wash my hands.

Okay I was done eating and I was bored, what should I do. I should... Crash. I sound came from this hall.

"You asshole I'm going to kill." I voice yelled. I got out to see what's going on and maybe stop the fight. But what I didn't expect was being hit with a book. Ouch.

"Oh my god, Luna!" said a boy who looked sixteen years old. "I didn't mean to hit you, that was for the hideous creature behind you." he said, lookin guilty, I spun around to see who he meant.

There stood a girl who looked around my age, her auburn hair pined in a ponytail and her round glasses almost falling of her face. She wore a boy shorts, that were knee length and an oversized shirt that looked like it would be perfect for Alin size and not her. She pushed her glasses up and said "I apologize for distributing you, Luna. I just don't like it when people touch my books without permission and this little mice happened to no only touch but also grease them."

She threw him a glare, but he only stuck his tongue out. "You are so dramatic, you literally have five copies of that book." he said.

"That doesn't give the permission to grease them." she said back. They are so cute they remind me of Liz and Nate.

"Chill, it's just paper. You need to get out of your room, change your clothes and try to live a little. How are you supposed to find your mate. You are twenty-two and still are mateless." that semmed to push her to the limit because her face turned red. She lunged for him but I got between them.