Chapter 7

Lily

"Where are we going?" I asked him but of course he didn't answer. "What is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me!?" he said "Actually what is wrong with you? I mean how could you? Dancing with another man while you've found your mate and if I haven't gotten there in time you were going to kiss. Fucking kiss him."

"Stop the car." I said angry. "If you don't stop the car, I'm going to jump."

He just locked the doors and didn't say anything thing.

"I hate you." I screamed. If he's going to stay silent then so am I. He turned to a rocky road. Is he planning to kill me? No he wouldn't but where is he taking me. "Where are you taking me?"

Of course I talked, I'm never good at silent treatment, like Fey is. Oh my god Fey. She worried I should text her.

Li: Hey don't worry I'm with Heron, I might stay with him tonight, love you.

After one minute she replied.

Fey: Okay be safe, text me if you need anything, love you 2.

"Who are texting?" he asked, his voice cold.

"Oh so he talks, didn't know that." note the sarcasm. But of course he didn't reply he just snatched my phone of my hands.

"Hey, give that back," he just saw who I was texting and powered off the phone.

"Get out." he said.

I didn't realise the car had stopped. We were in a place surrounded by tress and just a few metres from us was a wood cabin. This is the perfect dreamy vacation I want to have but too bad I'm not in vacation.

"Why are we here?" I asked if he doesn't answer this time I'm going to turn back and leave even though I don't know where I am.

"This my cabin and were are going to stay here until we've solved our problems." I scoffed.

"You mean your problems." I said, he glared at me "Don't look at like that, you're the one who was cheating not me."

"I wasn't cheating."

"Sure you weren't." I said with sarcasm. He rolled his eyes.

"Let's go inside I'll explain everything." Ha you think I'm just going to go without a fight. No way.

"I don't want to." he took a deep breath as trying to calm himself.

"I'm not in the mood to fight so let's go inside because it's getting colder and you wouldn't want be sick, right mate?" Well he got me there.

We got in the house and it was colder than outside. Heron didn't wait, he took some wood and started a fire. My stomach growled. Damn I'm hungry.

"I'm hungry." I said.

"Hi hungry, I'm Heron." he said back.

"Don't fuck with right know, Elias." I said with anger in my voice. Doesn't he know not to mess with an hungry women. Instead of being scared he laughed.

"Well to bad there's no food in here, Elias." He said. What!? So I'm just going to stay hungry.

"My surname isn't Elias." I say.

"But it will be soon." No it won't, not with you being a cheating bastard.

"I said I'm hungry and if you don't find me food I'll fucking leave this place." I'm not joking.

"Chill, I got food in the car I'm not stupid to come without food." No your not stupid you just need mental help. I wanted to say that but kept my mouth shut. He went to get the food.