Chapter 20

Lily

"So your not going to try to wear something sexy." Liz said looking at the clothes I held in hand.

"I will. Some other time." in my hands I held a pair of sport shorts and a normal t-shirt. If I wanted to get to the south border on time I needed to shift. "Anyway I'm not going to meet with him so I could seduce him. We are only going to talk."

She rolled her eyes and took my clothes. She put them in a bag so I could be able to hold them with my mouth once I shifted.

"You sure about this?" she asks again.

"Of course. Liz." Why wouldn't I be.

"Remember. If you feel like something is not right call me." I roll my eyes.

"Okay grandma I'll call you." I say.

We went outside so I could shift. Once we were outside I stripped down from my clothes and shifted. Once I shifted Liz put the bag that had my clothes and my phone down. I took it with my teeth and with a last look at her I sprinted for the south border.

The last time we met at the east border but I don't why at the south border now. The east border it's closer to Midnight pack we should have met there. Something doesn't feel right.

After running for amount of time I didn't bother to know, I arrive at the south border. Shifting back, I dressed and took my phone. It was five past midnight, he should be here anytime. After five minutes I decided to text him. I opened the chat and saw he had texted back.

Heron: What do you mean?

What does he mean? He is the one who told me to meet him. I was about to text him when I heard growling. Damn it. I sniffed the air. Rouges. Fuck I've been set up. I didn't wait a second before I shifted, tearing my clothes in the process. But that was the last thing in my mind right now.

I watched as the wolf started coming towards me. His salvia dropping from his mouth. Ew gross. He growled I growled back. There was only one wolf. But I'm smarter than that, there are other I can smell them. I could take down one or hardly two but more I can't. The wolf started circling me, his muscles little bit tense which mean he is going to jump on me soon. I didn't wait for him to make the move, I attacked. His was surprised that I attacked first but he was also fast. When I went for his throat, which I shouldn't have, he pinned me down. His paws crunching my back. Damn I didn't give him the credit he deserved.

What did you think Lily that with two weeks training you could take someone who has trained his whole life. I really deserve the biggest medal about stupidity. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but his mouth closed around my neck. Enough to draw blood but not enough to kill me. Then I remembered the rouge's words, they won't kill me. At least not until they get what they want from Heron. Fuck. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt something prickle my neck. What was that? Why? I got my answer when my eyelids started feeling heavy. Wolf's bane. I wouldn't be long before I'm out. I gathered my last strength pushed the wolf off me and mind linked Liz.

'Rouges'

•••••••••
Heron

I woke up in the middle of the night with something crashing in my house. Alarmed, I prepared myself. The noise came from downstairs. Quickly I went downstairs to see what it is.

There stood a she wolf with light brown fur and my broken door. I growled at the she wolf, who smelled familiar but I'm not sure who smelled like this. The only thing I'm sure is that it's not from my pack. Before I could say shift, she shifted.

"Elizabeth?" I asked surprised. But her face had a worry look. Lily. "What happened?" I asked her.

"They took her." who?.