Chapter 11

Lily

"Heron, what the fuck are you doing here?" he scared the shit out of me.

"You wouldn't reply to my texts and calls. And with the shits going around, I got worried." he laid on my bed like it was his own. He put his arms behind his head and said "Come on mate, I don't bite. Unless..."

"Fuck off Heron. Why don't you go and cuddle with Abby. I'm sure she would die to." he groaned, ha you thought I would forget? Never.

"Come on Lily, seriously." he gave the look that said 'are you kidding me'.

"What? It's true." He got up and walked towards me. "What are doing?" I said stepping back.

"Would you want me to go to her?" I would kill him if he dared to. My look must have said it because he smirked at the answer. He grabbed my waist, spun me around and pushed me on the bed. "You have no idea how gorgeous you are." he said looking me straight in the eyes. I gulped at the sincerely on his eyes. "Especially your eyes."

His eyes from mine went to my lips then back to look at me as if asking for permission. With a little nod off me, he crashed his lips into mines. Hunger, lust and something else was in his kiss, something I couldn't quite know what it is. But still the kiss was unexplainable. He nipped my bottom lip, I moaned. I could feel his smirk, damn this asshole knows what I want. He pulled back only to take my shirt off. I lifted me arms up and didn't complain. Next his shirt was off, and once again his lips were on mine. His hands travelled down to my breasts, he cupped them, making me moan and he himself growled.

"I need you." the only words he said before ripping my bra off and his lips took one of my nipples in his mouth. My back arched to meet his lips and I couldn't keep my mouth shut. His other hand went and pinched my other nipple.

"Fuck." I said at the feeling.

"Oh we are going get to that part too, don't worry." he said. His tugged my pyjamas of, that left me only in my girly underwear that happened to be with pink roses. I blushed, he smirked at me reaction. He was about to tug them off, when the door burst open. Both Heron and I jumped. I tried to cover my self with the covers.

"Lily Axton, what the hell in mother nature are you doing!?"

"Liz!" wasn't she at her family party.

"Get dressed and get your ass to the living room." Liz didn't always get angry, yep she got angry with her brother but that's not really angry. Seeing her really angry was rare and angry Liz was worse than Hulk or angry Fey. She glanced at Heron. "And you. You orangutan, you, you... ugh." she said pointing a finger at him. She grunted and left slamming the door hard. I looked at Heron.

"What's with her and monkey's nicknames." really that's all he has to say. I shrugged.

"Look Heron..." how am I supposed to tell him to go home. It'll look like I'm kicking him out.

"I know. I understand. It's okay, I'll see you tomorrow morning at the training pack grounds." he pulled his shirt on. "Will you my queen at least do the honour to walk me to the door." I laughed and nodded.

After I got dressed, I walked him to the front door, Liz was shooting him death stares. And if look could kill, Heron would have been buried down in the ground. With a light kiss on my forehead he said "See you in the morning, don't let Satan kill you." oh boy.

"I heard that you orangutan." yelled Liz but he was out of the door. I turned to leave for my bedroom door, but in a blink Liz was infront of me. "Where do you think you're going miss."

"At my bedroom?" I said it more like a question.

"Oh no you won't." she grabbed me by my arm and pushed me to one of the sofa's. "We are going to talk."