Epilogue

Lily

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. A genuine one. I looked good in my dress. The dress was long, crimson red and had a split on my left side. It looked really good and most importantly I felt good.

It had been one month since that day and everything was going good. Heron, Liz , Fey and everyone who I cared about was there for me. Especially Heron. After what happened he blamed himself. I knew he did, but it wasn't his fault. Damn the only one who deserves the blame is dead. Thank god for that.

"Hey gorgeous." said Heron coming in my room. Our room. He was dressed in suit which was first time seeing him dresses like that. And I can't lie he looked hot.

"Hi!" I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"You ready?" he asked. I nodded. Liz thought that it was a great idea to throw a party and invite all of our friends, Midnight pack members and Shadow pack members. She even invited some of the Bloodmoon wolves. Leave it to Liz for the invitation.

But what surprised me more was that Midnight pack and Shadow pack never went along. But I guess after the 'we need to rescue Lily' plan they all seemed to get along. That's actually good.

"We can stay here if you don't want to go." Heron suggest.

"No I want to go."

"Okay." he said. "But just so you know, once we are done with the party, I'm not letting you out of our room."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know what I mean sweetheart." oh, that. Right. If it wasn't for teh make-up my face now would have been red.

I know what you must be thinking. Oh my god Lily you are still a virgin. Well yeah, I am. After what happened I knew that mating was off the table. I needed time to heal.

For the first week I had nightmares about Kan. The memories repeating. It was so bad that sometimes I thought they were real. The first week was the worst and I knew that I couldn't keep going like this. I need to tell someone.

First I told Heron. I expected him to disgusted or to yell at me again. But he did the opposite, he hugged me and told me that what I did wasn't wrong. That I was protecting myself. After that we communicated more.

The first thing I asked him was if he slept with Rora. But he laughed and told me that he had asked her to bring his lunch. I was relieved that he didn't sleep with anyone and because Rora was a great cook, having her as my enemy means no more chocolate cookies.

"Let's go." I said.

The party was at the pack house and by the time we arrived, everyone was there. We were greeted by everyone. Some of them I didn't know, they probably were from the Bloodmoon pack.

"Well hello hot thing. Nice to see you again." said Milton coming out way.

Heron growled at his nickname. "I told not to call her that."

"Oh don't be such a downer Elias. We all know I can steal her anytime from you just with my charming smile." Milton said and winked at me. While Heron was looking furious and ready to slit Milton's throat. I laughed because I knew he was joking.

"Nice too see you too." I said. "By the way how is it going with Liz training your pack?" I asked. He groaned. Liz and him had a deal. If he helped Heron find me, Liz would train his pack.

"That woman is the most annoying person I know, can't believe I wanted to do her at the start." My mouth fell open at his words. He what?!

"Wait a damn moment. You wanted to do Liz?" I asked him. He nodded. "Did you tell her that?"

"Countless times." he replied.

"No wonder she said she doesn't like blonde guys anymore."

"Hey what does that mean?"

"Nothing." I said and took Heron's arm.

"Lily!" I turned around to look at Liz.

"Hey." I said as I hugged her. "How have you been?"

"Annoyed, tired, restless, you name it."

"Damn. That bad?"

"You have no idea." she groaned. "Well hello there orangutan. Missed you."

Heron rolled his eyes. "Can't say the same, Satan." She ignored him and turned back to me.

"We are having girls night tonight." she said. Before I could say anything, Heron jumped.

"Hell no. Tonight she is mine. Find another day Satan."

"You find another day, Orangutan."

"No, you."

"No, you." They went like that back and forth. Like siblings when they fight about little things.

"Hey!" I yelled at them having enough. "How about I decide?" The both nodded. "Sorry Liz we will have to reschedule girl's night."

"Fine." she said and turned around. "I'm going to grab a drink."

"Let's get out of here." Heron suggested. I agreed. But before we could leave a four year old boy wrapped his arms around Heron's leg.

Aden. Adalyn's son. Now don't look at me. I only found out after the day I was rescued. Adalyn had joined the Midnight pack. She had a trouble at first about fitting in, since she helped the enemy kidnap their Luna but once they understood that he threatened her son's life they accepted her.

"Hey, Ron. Will you play soccer with me today? I would play with mom but she sucks." Adalyn gasped. While Heron laughed.

"Sure thing buddy, but can we do it tomorrow cause right I need to be somewhere else." Aden smiled dropped. So did Heron's when he saw his drop. He leaned and whispered in Aden ear. "How about I also bring you cookies tomorrow at the game but don't tell your mom." Aden smile returned and nodded.

"What did he tell you?" Adalyn asked pretending she didn't hear him.

"Nothing!" Aden squealed and ran. Adalyn ran after him, probably to keep him out if trouble.

"So where do you have to be, alpha Heron?" I teased him, once we were outside.

"Between your legs." he said without a shame.

I gasped. "Perv."

"But you like it." he grinned and I blushed.

Three months later

"It's going to be a boy." Heron insisted.

"You don't know that, beside I hope it's a girl."

"No it's a boy I know it." I stare at him angry. He really is getting in my nerves and the pregnancy hormones aren't helping.

That's right I'm two months pregnant and it all this asshole fault. Son of a wolf. He had to get me pregnant. Now I'm not only eating like a pig but I'm also an emotional wreck. I cry for literally the dumbest thing ever. Once I cried because I broke a glass. I'm telling you being pregnant isn't fun and don't get me started on the morning sickness I had the first weeks.

"So it's going to be a boy?"

"Shut up Heron and make me breakfast." I said.

"Yes princess." He kissed my forehead and went to make breakfast. Thank god he dropped the conversation.

My phone ringed and I saw Liz's number.

"Hey." I answered.

"So, is it going to be boy?"

Oh my god.

••••••••••
First of all thank you, thank you, thank you so much for supporting me through this story. I'm so excited that I finished my first story and I'm more excited about you guys reading the new one. Again thank you so much for supporting me, I would have not done it without you guys. It has been an amazing experience and I love you all. And thank you for 9K reads

P.S the cover of the new will drop soon.
Who do you think Liz will end up with?