Chapter 10

Lily

"I can't believe I agreed to this," Heron groaned. We were at the packs training grounds. Yep, after a hell of arguing, he caved in and let me train.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked

"You are what's wrong," I arched an eyebrow at him. "Did you really have to dress short shorts and tight shirt that I would really like to rip it off." I blushed. I may or may have not wore that just from him. Okay he was a part of, but I mostly wore them so I could be comfortable training.

"It's just shorts, chill." I was enjoying to torture him. "So are we going to start or what?"

We started, first we the self defense. Heron was instructing me what to do but my mind kept looking at his six-packs. Damn boy.

"Hello are you here?" he said.

"No I'm in my imagination, where unicorns can grant you any wish and right now I'm craving a pizza with mushrooms." I wasn't joking at all. I'm really craving pizza right know, I should order. I searched for my phone but it wasn't in my pocket and I sure as hell put it there.

"Looking for this?" Heron had my phone in hand. I reached out to get it, but he pulled it away and put it in his pocket. "You will get your phone once you're done with training."

Ugh, but I want pizza. "Whatever."

"First thing you need to know is that you must know your surroundings. Keep alert and aware of your surroundings and use your smell and sight senses. "Okay I can do that, " Second. Don't ever be distracted, because that's the weakest point. The enemy will try and distract you with words but even if those words make sense never showed it on your face." And just like that he went on and on explaining what to do and don't.

"Now hit me," what!? Is he serious.

"Are you serious?" there is something wrong with this man. He rolled his eyes.

"I just want to see how you throw a punch, though I'm not letting you really hit me," he wants a punch, I'll give him a punch. My fist flew to his face be he easily dodged it. I didn't stop there, I continued but he always dodged. I was out of breath when I stopped but what I didn't expect was feeling Herons fist on my stomach. I held my stomach and fell on the ground groaning from the pain.

"Never be distracted," he said.

"You son of the wolf," I groaned still on the ground. "Do you know how much that hurts,"

"Come on get up that was nothing, I barely touched you," Barely touched me!? I'm killing him.

"I really hate you," I said getting up.

"You are weak, I'm sure Leo knows how to throw a punch better than you," Leo was a eight years old boy, as sweet as he looked he wasn't he was just like his brother Alin, who was an enforcer of the pack and a grumpy wolf.

"Shut up."

"Come on I'll show you how you throw a real punch." yes show me so I can beat the shit out of you. Right know I regret that I didn't train in my pack when they asked me to. "To punch someone it's not just throw your hands, it's about..." and he went on about how to keep your stance, arms, shoulders and where is the weakest point of the enemy.

"Okay now let's see how much you learned," he said and we went on training. I threw he dodged, he threw I dodged, not always though. I got tired of him winning. So I decided my grand plan. I looked at Heron up and down with a seduce look and licked my lips. Of course his eyes went to my lips, my lips parted. His eyes zoned more on them. So my fist aimed for his jaw but he catched it before it could hit him. He pulled me to him and whispered.