Chapter 18

Lily

Dear Lily

I don't know where to start. I wish I could have been more supportive to you, been there for you. And I suppose you came back since you are reading this letter. I don't know when you will be reading this. Or how late it will be. I just wanted you to know that your father and I wanted to start a life somewhere else. And I know you might be thinking why we didn't take you with us and you might be hating us. I'm sorry to say and I really wished for you to be with us right now, but when you moved to the city and started a new life I didn't want to ruin that for you. You have a new life and soon you'll find your mate. He will treat you better and care for you more than we have for the last years. I sincerely apologize for not being the mother you wanted. I wish you the best in life and call me when you need me. Even if it's in the middle of night.

With love your mother

I sniffed as tears fell down. This is officially the worst night of my life. How can she be so... I don't know. I hate them even more. How can they act like it's nothing. I hate them, I hate them. I looked at the note that had their numbers. I wanted to call them and tell them how much I hated them. I must have cried out loud because Liz barged into my room. Her eyes search for any danger but once she saw what I was holding she came to my bed and hugged. I cried like a two year old in her shoulder.

"I hate them." I whispered to her.

"It's okay." she kept repeating the same words until I fell asleep.

•••••••••••••

I woke up into Liz arms. She didn't go last night. I'm so thankful for her. I untangled myself from her arms. Thank god she is a heavy sleeper. I went to the bathroom, did my morning routine and went downstairs to make breakfast.

"Good morning sexy ladies." Liz said coming downstairs.

"Morning and we aren't sexy Liz." I said pushing a cup of coffee towards her.

"Of course we are." she said taking a sip of her coffee. "So what are we doing today."

I have no idea. I guess I'll just stay home and watch Netflix or read a book.

"I guess I'll just—" I was interrupted by my phone ringing. I wonder who it is. I went upstairs to get. I looked at the caller ID, it wasn't saved.

"Hello." I said, answering. There was a pause before the person spoke.

"Hi Lily it's me Nets." well I wasn't expecting her. "James told me what happened and I just called to see if you're okay."

Oh yeah James was there to. He took the rouge for questioning. Wait a minute. What did that rouge want? I need to know. "Thank you Nets. I'm fine." Maybe she knows something.

"Well I'm glad that you're okay."

"Nets can I ask you something?" But what if she doesn't know or doesn't want to tell me.

"I know you're going to ask about the rouge, but I'm sorry I can't tell anything. I'm sorry." Of course she can't. She is loyal to the pack.

"It's okay."

"Well, good to know you're okay. Bye Lily."

"Bye Nets." I hanged up and went downstairs.

"Liz."

"What?" she said with her mouth full. What is she eating.

"Are you eating my cereal? Again." she just shrugged.

"Sorry." no she is not sorry.

"Anyway I know what we're going to do today." I said with a smirk.