Chapter 2

Beverly's P.O.V

The next day was my first day of school. I was honestly pretty excited due to the fact that no one has ever heard the rumors about me that I'd prefer not to talk about. When I walked in, I could have sworn that I saw my friend Richie Tozier standing by a locker. So I decided to walk up and talk to him. Richie?! I shouted and he looked at me in confusion. What are you doing here? I asked. What are you talking about? He asked. Richie, come on... you know what I'm talking about, I said. No I really don't. I'm not Richie. I'm Mike Wheeler, he said. Oh, sorry but you look like a friend of mine, I explained. It's fine. Uh...who are you? Asked Mike. I'm Beverly Marsh, I introduced myself and shook his hand. After my first class, I met Mr. Clarke. When I got to lunch, I saw Mike sitting with another boy with a bowl haircut and a girl with curly hair.
When I went to sit down, Mike introduced me to the two as Will Byers and El Hopper. I figured he was Ms. Byers son and she was Cheif Hopper's girl.

Will's P.O.V

When me, Mike and El were sitting at lunch, a red head girl who looked like Max walked over to us. Guys this is Beverly Marsh, said Mike as he introduced the girl to us. Beverly this is Will Byers and my girlfriend Jane Hopper. Or El, said Mike. Somehow I ended up getting a crush on her.

Will's house

I ended up inviting Beverly to my house to let my mom know I made a new friend. When we entered the house, my mom had already met her at work. So I introduced her to Jonathan my brother. Jonathan this is Beverly Marsh, I introduced her. As they shook hands, I took her to my room. You are a nerd, said Beverly. And proud of it. We ended up ordering pizza and watching Aliens. During our movie, Bev noticed my drawing of the Mind Flayer.

 During our movie, Bev noticed my drawing of the Mind Flayer

What's this? she asked. It's an alien spider from another dimension, I lied. Very impressive Byers. After Beverly left, I decided to tell Mom and Jonathan that I may or may not have a bit of a crush on Bev. Of course after telling them, Mom got all mushy and weird and Jonathan started making fun of me. I eventually told both of them about her finding the Mind Flayer drawing. You should tell her about two years ago, my mom said.