LET'S KILL THIS FUCKING CLOWN! FINALE-CLAWED HAND

Steve's P.O.V

BILLY! FUCKING DRIVE!! I yelled to Billy, who instantly his the gas. While Billy was driving, Carrie grabbed my hand with a look of fear in her eyes. Murray, call the kids, tell them to meet us at Old Starcourt, ordered Hopper as Murray grabbed his radio. This is Bald Eagle to Griswald Family, do you copy, over, said Murray into the speaker. Copy that, Bald Eagle, what's the problem? over, said Will over the speaker. A Demogorgan just attacked Hopper, Harrington, and Carrie, over, said Murray. Mike just radioed me saying that the Spider Monster is chasing them right now, over, said Will. Meet us at Old Starcourt, over, said Murray. Copy that, Bald Eagle, over, said Will. That's just annoying, said Billy. Be happy you don't have to babysit them, I said.

Robin's P.O.V

Well this plan went to shits-burg, said Richie as I hit the gas. This could make for a good dinosaur movie, said Mrs. Wheeler looking behind us. Then I'd recommend calling Steven Spielberg, Mrs. Wheeler, I said. Suddenly another car rammed into the monster's legs, causing it to trip and fall. You're welcome, Wheeler and Buckley, said Billy who turned out to be the driver. Dude, you're going to kill us all if you keep making monster road kill, said Steve. Yeah, no shit, Dingus, I said to Steve as we all got out of both cars as the monster ran off. Billy?! Said Mrs. Wheeler. Mrs. Wheeler?! Said Billy in shock. Mike told me you were dead, said Mrs. Wheeler. I was, said Billy. Whatever, you two, we've got to meet up with everyone at Old Starcourt, said Mike as we all climbed into the Wheeler's new mini van.

Hopper's P.O.V

We pulled up to Starcourt with everyone already waiting inside. Okay, El, you know what to do, I said to El who nodded. She took out a flattened red balloon and put the bandana around her eyes.

El's P.O.V

I put the bandana on and focused on finding IT.

In the Void, El started searching for IT.

You shouldn't have come looking for me, Janie, said IT.

You know why I'm looking for you, right? I asked.

Yes, but you made a big mistake. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Laughed IT.

Suddenly IT's mouth opened wide to show the Dead Lights as Beverly called them.