Chapter 5

Dustin's P.O.V

We walked outside to the garage to get my bike. I opened the garage door to get the bike. There she is...the Delorean, I said. The what? Carrie asked. Right I forgot you don't know. Let's just say she's named after a famous car, I explained. I climbed on the bike and she got on the back of it as I rode off. Alright I need to make a quick stop at Melvald's because I need to buy a new pack of sponges, I said. Okay, Carrie replied. After a short ride through the town we finally stopped at Melvald's. Dustin. The sponges? Asked Mrs. Byers. Yes, I keep forgetting them, I said as Carrie chuckled. I don't think I've seen you around here before, I'm Joyce Byers, said Mrs. Byers as she held her hand out. I'm Carrie, Carrie answered shyly while shaking Mrs. Byers hand. I'm Dustin's new sister, she said. Oh right his Mom told me about you, said Mrs. Byers as I grabbed the sponges. Alright we have to go because I kinda promised Robin and Nancy and my Mom I'd show her around town, I said. As we said our goodbyes, we stopped by the New Starcourt Mall since the old one shut down due to Russians. So what do you wa- Step right up to the toothless wonder ladies and gentlemen, said a familiar voice. Well, well, well, if it isn't Hawkins resident douchebag, Troy! I said sarcastically. Shut your toothless mouth, Henderson. Mocked Troy. HEY! Do not talk to my brother like that you little SHIT! Shouted Carrie. Sis-OW! Shouted Troy in pain as Carrie grabbed him by the arm. You have five seconds to get the HELL out of here before I rip your ARM off! Said Carrie. OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! Shouted Troy as Carrie let him go. My Mother would have seen that as a sinful act, said Carrie. What did he mean by toothless wonder anyway? she asked. It's a bone condition that I have called Cleidocranial Dysplasia. No front teeth and no collarbone, I said putting my shoulders together. Woah! she said surprised. HENDERSON! Shouted Beverly as she jumped on my back. How much do you eat, Bev. You feel like Thor's hammer, I said. Is this Carrie? she asked. Yes I'm Carrie, answered Carrie. I'm Beverly Marsh. Okay so get this, my group of friends from Derry are coming for Thanksgiving Dinner at my aunt's house, explained Beverly. Wait, we'll get to meet The Losers Club? I asked excitedly. Yeah! Bev replied. It's November? I lost track of the months, said Carrie. So when are they getting here? I asked. As soon as we start our week-long vacation. AND...my friend Richie Tozier looks and sounds a lot like Mike, said Beverly as she showed me a picture of The Losers Club. Holy Shit, I mumbled. After we left Starcourt, we stopped by the video store where Steve, Robin, Nancy, and Jonathan work. Alright I've got the list of movies to rent right here, I said.

List:

Superman the movie

The Terminator

A Nightmare On Elm Street

Halloween

Dracula

Star Wars A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, Return Of The Jedi

The Goonies

E.T The Extra terrestrial

Alien/Aliens

Hellraiser

Firestarter

Cujo

Friday The 13th

I don't think my mother would like me watching Hellraiser, Carrie said. Well my Mom likes these kind of movies so it doesn't matter now that you live with us, I said. When we walked in, Nancy greeted us. When we were paying for our movies, Steve helped us. Henderson! 16 movies I see, said Steve. Yeah, oh by the way this is my sister, Carrie White, I said introducing Carrie to Steve. Hi, I'm Steve Harrington, said Steve. Hi, said Carrie shyly and trying to hide the blush on her face. After we left the video store we went back to the house as soon as it got dark. So I gotta ask, do you like Steve? I asked. WHAT! NO! Denied Carrie. Suddenly one of the boxes in the trashcan outside. We both went outside to see what it was. Dammit, Lewis, get out of the fucking trashcan, I yelled to my Mom's cat. Then a growling noise came from the box causing us both to jump in fear. Dustin...what is that? Asked Carrie shaking. On the count of three, we attack the piece of scary shit that's hiding in that box. Ready, One, Two, THREE! KILL IT! I shouted as Carrie opened the box to find Dart again. Why can't you leave me alone, Dart! I shouted to the pollywog. Why? Because you still haven't told your Mommy about Mews, Dusty. And Carrie, your Mama wants you home. HAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Laughed Dart as he started growing with a bunch of balloons and a cat head coming out of his flower shaped mouth.

 HAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Laughed Dart as he started growing with a bunch of balloons and a cat head coming out of his flower shaped mouth

 Close your eyes, Carrie. IT'S NOT REAL. IT'S NOT REAL. IT'S NOT FUCKING REAL! I yelled. But when I opened my eyes he was gone and the balloons popped. Dustin, said Carrie. Yes, Care Bear? I asked still shaking. I think I just shit my pants, said Carrie holding the back of her pants.